Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Doll Patterns

GrandmaNonnie

Jordyn,

Email your mailing address and I will see what I can get off this weekend. Hopefully, McCalls and Simplicity will work for you. I will see if any are more towards Kit and Molly's times. My email is [email protected]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 03, 2006 09:08 PM: Message edited by: GrandmaNonnie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*FYI*Today I received a JoAnn's ad for a Moonlight Madness Sale on Friday, October 20 and Saturday, October 21. The McCall's and Butterick patterns will be $.99 on those days!! Limit 10.

Anyone have some great suggestions for AG-sized patterns from these two companies?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MOM to JILLIAN:
    *FYI*Today I received a JoAnn's ad for a Moonlight Madness Sale on Friday, October 20 and Saturday, October 21. The McCall's and Butterick patterns will be $.99 on those days!! Limit 10.

Anyone have some great suggestions for AG-sized patterns from these two companies?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HI,

Not sure if you are looking for trendy or period clothing. I have the following & my mom has made outfits from them. Check out my second album and you will see pictures of the outfits she made.

McCall's 4336
    1920's and 1930's coat/dresses (website say's it's out of print but I'd still check if I were you)
    McCall's 3900
    coat/blouse/skirt/jacket/dress
    McCall's 3627
    Colonial style dresses & nightgown that are perfect for Felicity

We do not have McCall's 2609, but it is really cute w/ prairie or maybe Anne of Green Gables era/style dresses.

We do not have any current Butterick patterns, but check out the following: 3491, 5110 and 4699 is really cute w/ the pinafores.

Check out the pics on the websites & make your list before going to JoAnn's. I always walk right in, get the patterns out the drawers & I'm ready to go. Soooo much easier than thumbing through a pattern book in the busy store.

http://www.mccallpattern.com/sewingt...8+doll+clothes

http://store.sewingtoday.com/cgi-bin...list.10016.x=1

Have fun deciding what you want to buy.

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

P.S. Thanks for the heads up on the sale! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

GrandmaNonnie

Jordyn,

I have the Mccalls 4336 (mentioned above)

Butterick 5110 (Red Riding Hood type cape;shirt, gathered skirt, knitted sweater, socks, shoes, dress with attached necklace; skirt with suspenders; school uniform type jumper and shirt, dropped waist dress)

Simplicity 8962( rain slicker and hat; Cape and hat with fur trim, fur muff; coat fringed scarf and beret hat, nightgown and robe, slippers; sleeping bag; storage totes)

Just send you mailing address and I will mail on Saturday

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123