Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]eek.gif[/img]

<font color="royalblue"> Well, ive started...i washed her hair with woolite first; rinsed well; towel dried; then into the DOWNY DRENCH for 4 hours. Ive just taken her out of that and thoroughly rinsed her hair out, AND placed it in curlers !!
    I intend to leave it like that for a few days, and just spritz it with water when i think of it...

Ive gone into this totally blind, just using that FANTASTIC album of the lady who has shown how to do it step by step in her imagestation album, and from what LADYDI has suggested SO if anyone sees or thinks i have done something wrong, OR could do something extra PLEASE feel free to give me any suggestions... [img]smile.gif[/img]

As im going along im taking pictures and adding them to my link in the first post....

Wish me luck....hahahahaha
    Tracey</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Aussiemum, I am looking forward to seeing pictures of her. Make sure you also steam the curls with a little travel steamer. I got mine for around $9.99 it really helps. looking forward to seeing updated photos, Diane [img]smile.gif[/img]

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would love to see some pictures of how she turned out when you were done! She already looks so much better than the poor girl did when you started! If she ends up with a more bouffant look than she did when new, and if she doesn't have enough curl, you could try curling again with smaller curls.
    Joy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12