Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hi!

Well, my huge box from AGPNY arrived today and I had a fantastic time opening it and photographing it all to share with you all--probably not until tomorrow though since it takes awhile to make the album up etc.--and I have a question about the Jitterbug outfit!

Is the red headband quite small? I'm comparing it to the Grecian Princess headband and I tried it on Nellie's head and it is very, very tight! The Grecian princess one is just the right size for Nellie's head and goes on quite comfortably. The Jitterbug one almost looks like it would fit our HH dolls heads better. Is this normal or do I need to call AGPNY and get a different headband? I will try to post a picture of the two headbands together so I can get some opinions on this. I bought the outfit partially because of the cuteness of the headband so I'm a bit bummed that it is so small...

TIA for your opinions/advice.

[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've had this outfit for a couple years, and my headband is too small, too. But it's not horrible. You just have to pull on it and then put it on. It is durable.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yup!!! Ultra small! I have not been able to put it on Kiana (PM GT4)or Miaoshi (Mattel GT4) and have not even tried on Octavia (GT15 and her bushy head!)

I don't know why they made it so small. It is cute, but I do not want to wreck my girl's head just to put it on.

Ana

MapleLeaf

I don't have that outfit but what a shame it doesn't fit properly. Is there any way you can alter it so it fits better?
    Looking forward to seeing photos of your order Katie! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]