Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Retirement/status/code monitors please?

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

I'm going to be working on updating our status, retirement, code, and specials sticky. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Could all of you who have committed to watch and update us on the status and retirements for a certain doll, please post here? I want to start a list of who you are, so that I can know that all the dolls are covered every month, and so that I can know what to expect to watch for. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

After it looks like everyone has posted, I will find where the gaps are and ask for volunteers to cover them. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Thanks,
    Joy [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 15, 2006 02:10 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you need a volunteer, let me know!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd be happy to help too if you need more monitors. Just let me know. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Let me know if I can help!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you so much, everybody! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm pretty certain that I will need volunteers, but I won't know for sure until I hear back from everyone who is already committed for one of the dolls or categories. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Another request: If anyone has ever posted anything in that sticky, could you please check what you posted and either edit that post to update it, or delete it? [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Thanks again,
    Joy [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 13, 2006 04:28 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do we still have people that regularly submit status reports on this sticky?

We used to have people who volunteered to watch either a whole doll collection (as in all of Molly, or all of Kaya), or a certain part of that collection (as in Molly's birthday items, or Josefina's school items). Then every month, around the first of the month, they would delete what they'd written the previous month and write a report about whether there were any backorders, or retirements for those items.

So my question is....Is there anyone still out there who's still doing this? If not, then I will start taking volunteers again. If so, please make yourself known to me, either in this thread, or in an email to me (not a PM), as soon as possible. Otherwise, if I don't hear from you, I may inadvertently give someone else the category you've had up to now.

Joy [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mom to Jillian,

Your avatar is adorable!!!!

Would you mind telling me where you got the matching dresses?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by djsnjones:
    Do we still have people that regularly submit status reports on this sticky?

We used to have people who volunteered to watch either a whole doll collection (as in all of Molly, or all of Kaya), or a certain part of that collection (as in Molly's birthday items, or Josefina's school items). Then every month, around the first of the month, they would delete what they'd written the previous month and write a report about whether there were any backorders, or retirements for those items.

So my question is....Is there anyone still out there who's still doing this? If not, then I will start taking volunteers again. If so, please make yourself known to me, either in this thread, or in an email to me (not a PM), as soon as possible. Otherwise, if I don't hear from you, I may inadvertently give someone else the category you've had up to now.

Joy [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I believe that we stopped doing the regular postings per doll. I have been updating that sticky for at least 6 months and people only randomly posted on it. I think that the monthly per doll reports we used to do were largely unread and unchanged so we stopped doing that and just posted when something new came up or someone got word from their personal shopper about potential retirements.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok. So those of you who volunteered at the beginning of this thread, are you willing to take on some area of AG to post about on the beginning of every month?

And the rest of you who did not volunteer, please post whatever news that you have about codes or retirements or backorders on this sticky, rather than on the regular page of the message board. That way, they will be easier to find.

Thanks everyone! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Joy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd love to help. Do you want me to take a particular historical doll to monitor? Just let me know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast