Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well guys I seem to have more bad news lately than good. This past Tuesday I was told that I no longer have a job [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

I have been through a lot in the past few days and just not sure what to think. I definately have a bruised ego (and have cried a ton). I have been "hiding" in my house for the past three days - afraid to leave and face the world. I really don't want to see anyone....

Anyways I am going to get started thinning out our collection (so much for Addy re-joining our family any time soon). I will post my sale stuff here first this weekend and then on ebay.

Talk to you guys soon.

Love

Kym

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 20, 2006 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Kym ]</font>

Felicity_Fan85

Oh, that's horrible. *hugs* I'm sorry to hear you lost your job. I hope you can find a much better one soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to hear you lost your job. I hope things start looking up for you very soon.
    Jo [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Donna Cotterman

Kym, First a Big Hug....

Now remember when a door closes, a window of opportunity often opens. Be ready for something wonderful to happen.
    Our brother in-law was with a firm for years and had your experience. He was so down... we suggested work at a bank and in it was just a short time and his talent that he was made VP of Chase Bank. It's difficult now but hang in there....
    God loves you and we love you. ^j^ Mrs.C.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm so sorry, Kym. My motto in such situations has always been "This too shall pass," and it is true. Plus, think of it this way: your job wasn't worthy of you. [img]wink.gif[/img] In all seriousness, I know such times can be trying and a bit shocking. Take good nurturing care of yourself.

Hang in there, and good luck on the job search.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 20, 2006 08:32 PM: Message edited by: EleanorofAquitane ]</font>

thepidget

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened. It's tough losing a job--my dad was laid off from his company of 20 years and it was very hard on him. [img]frown.gif[/img] However, he did manage to find another good job down the road.

I hope you will be okay. Sending lots of hugs and support to you. [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 20, 2006 08:24 PM: Message edited by: pidgetgirl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, that's awful. I hope things pick up for you soon!

If you really need a job asap, you can always get something part time at the mall, you know, to tide you over. Especially since holiday season has begun and everyone's looking for extra help.

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm very sorry you lost your job. [img]frown.gif[/img] I hope something much better comes along soon! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, Kym, I'm so sorry to hear about your job. But it is true -- things may look down now, but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. I've been on an emotional/financial rollercoaster the past year and a half trying to get a job in my chosen field. I had a job, then I lost it (due to reasons beyond my control), got it back, and then when I thought I was going to have to leave again, I got an awesome, stable job with a great company. Now I'm really happy and feel good about myself, even though just about 4 months ago I was in your position. So please, don't get discouraged; something good WILL happen. Here is some [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] and [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] coming your way. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

I am so sorry that you're feeling discouraged. There are good jobs out there and I pray you will find yours soon. Sending love and prayers your way,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast