Thread: Hmm-need a $10 item-which shoes should I get?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

The metallic sports shoes or the berry stitched sneakers? I hate making these $30 orders. Sometimes I want to just forget the code-place one order and be done with it. But I know that's not a good idea. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Allison

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmm...let's see now I haven't seen either in person, but from the photos I like the metallic sports ones better, I just think they have more detail. I also have the sparkly sport shoes and they are the same style as the berry and my girls almost never wear them. Good luck deciding! What else are you ordering?

Shanna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I forgot about the gray sneakers also-they're cute. What else am I ordering?-sigh-that's a whole new dilemma. I want to do one last order round-and that will hopefully hold me over well past Christmas. I ordered both my girls real girls snow jammies already-and the rest I'm still working on. [img]smile.gif[/img] I really wanted to get the balloon set-its been on my list for a while since my girls have birthday parties daily-I was thinking of getting the Bitty Twins hairbrush sets for the girls to use on their 18" since it's more colorful-and has a mirror-and a place to keep them-the white cheer shirt for my daughter for school-her school colors are white and purple-and every Friday is school spirit day-and possibly the cheer outfit to go with it for Jess-and I'm really thinking that we might want BB's Fresh Flowers outfit. It seems like its been around a while now-and I think I'll be bummed if it disappears. [img]frown.gif[/img] So, I'm actually still thinking about all this stuff-maybe cutting back-but not sure yet. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Allison

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Allison-
    I love the fresh flowers outfit. It's so cute! I was surprised, however, since I have a bitty that I still prefer it on my 18" girls. It's so cute on Kit and Jess. I love the outfits that can be used for both! Good luck deciding.

Shanna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thought you might need some convincing! Here are some photos of Kit in it after I got back from LA.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...6665732&idx=10

Shanna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Ack-Shanna-it was you that did this to me? That album from when you first posted it is totally the reason I've been wanting it-for our 18" as well. [img]smile.gif[/img] I remember seeing how cute it looked on Kit-and tried to forget about it-until this week. You may be partially responsible also for the Kickin' Back outfit I ordered last week. [img]wink.gif[/img] These albums are so enabling. lol

Allison

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Allison-
    I love the kickin back...good choice. That's funny that it was that album that started it all...sigh...I'm so rotten. I certainly get a fair dose of the enabling photos on my end hence my beautiful bitty who sleeps in bed with me and my poor husband now (he's such a good sport). She is just deliciously snuggly. Oh, and I wanted to add that for $5 the layette set for her is so cute! Maybe you could add that for a gap filler on the code. Good luck and let me know what you decide. I JUST ordered the playful hearts...I think it looks quite snuggly, but couldn't find many people who have it. I'll have to make a bitty album when everything comes and her wig gets here. Take Care!

Shanna

T. Lynn

We have that outfit...somewhere. Right now, my daughter can't find it and she's very mad. We have the hat & shoes but can find the shirt, pants and sweater. So frustrating!

Let us know what you decide Allison.