Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by SaraLovesHerDollys:
    If our jedi tricks won't make you want one, will they make you want 2?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] Must resist the power of the AG force.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We love the Hopscotch Hill dolls at our house! We have all four (plus outfits and accessories-- everything but the duck incubator). I love how poseable they are-- they can sit criss cross applesauce! DDs adore them. They are small enough to easily carry around for playdates in a bag with their stuff-- easy for a small child. I really like their books as well. They're a nice step up from BB but I don't think they'll lose appeal anytime soon. They can be dressed like little girls just starting school but will also work for older girls.

Morrissey Dolls has a nice variety of patterns for them if you sew. The patterns are very easy to work with-- you can make a pair of pants in 15 minutes. I've seen some places online that sell shoes for them, too (but don't have the sites handy).

I highly recommend these dolls. They are small enough to fit all kinds of places you couldn't have an 18" girl.

You can resist the force, but right now, with the AG sale on Hopscotch Hill so recent and the stuff from MCM all over ebay, the prices are pretty low (aside from Logan, of course). If you wait, you'll end up paying more....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We have Hallie. She's really cute, but she doesn't really fit in with the rest of the AG dolls for us. Even though she is almost as tall as they are, she is so much thinner so she looks a lot smaller.
    I LOVE how poseable she is.
    (PS: SaraLovesHerDollys I love your signature! Where did you get that dress?)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Nevtal, I PMed you with the seller's ID and store name. I have little but glowing praise for her work, but I'm not sure that it's okay to post seller names here. (Wow, that sounds kind of fake, but it's true- she does really good work!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12