Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I was just wondering what other people's opinions on the 3 in 1 bed availability will be. I've been actually wanting this for my dolls. (It will make DD jealous, so I'll have to get her a bed, too). I'm just not sure if I should wait and see if it goes on clearance. Or if I wait too long if it will just "disappear" and I'll have to pay extorbitant $$ on ebay.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am no good at knowing what will happen. I do know that when I wanted to buy the yellow trundle bed it just disappeared. I had to track it down in New York and could only get the armoire on line. It ended up costing me more than less. I learned very quickly if I really wanted something to buy it before it started to disappear. i hope that helps you.

T. Lynn

I learned the same lesson, and not just from AG. I ordered this bed for my daughter back in February and it's downstairs in the "stash" for Christmas.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Usually when they introduce something new in furniture, whatever it's replacing disappears pretty fast. If you want the three-in-one I would not wait until after Christmas - they seem to change a lot them.

Last year I waited too long to order Bitty Baby's onesies, and they came out with a new set. Well, I don't think anyone was expecting it because you couldn't even find a complete set on eBay. I had to bid on them individually.

I only saw one person list them - haven't seen them since.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm just not sure if I should wait and see if it goes on clearance.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't know for sure what will happen, but with both the yellow and blue trundle beds, they never went on clearance online and they never sold any leftover stock at the AG outlet, which tends to keep retired items prices down on ebay (at least until the outlet's supply dries up.)

If you think it is really something you want, I probably wouldn't wait, especially since it seems like AG has had problems with shipping this item, and having it arrive in perfect condition. JMO.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I noticed last night that the 3-in-1 say's it is sold out, only the bedding is available...I would grab them on Ebay before anyone realizes it.

Donna Cotterman

FYI We were at the outlet store last week and 3in1 bed was hot item. There were five when I walked in and DH held the door for ladies carrying several out. I shopped for about 45 minutes and all the beds were sold. (Were going for half price but I wasn't looking for one)
    It may be on the "retired" items list in the near future. Sorry....
    You could call the Oshkosh store and ask if they got any more in ...
    Sorry. ^j^ Mrs.C.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If it says sold out online I would definitely call and see if youcould order them over the phone. Be sure to use the free shipping code!

[img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Kristin