Thread: New AG stuff reviews! (Emily's Meet Dress, Chrismas Dress & more)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got my AG order just in time, and I need to say, the stuff I ordered is beautiful! I am so happy with each and every peice.

So, here is what I got with a review:
    Emily's Christmas Dress- I really wanted a violet colored dress for Violet's birthday dress and decided to get this one. I wasn't 100% certian about it, but because I used the code I just decided to get it. It is beautiful, I'm so glad I got it! The fabric is simmery purple and softer than I was expecting. The fabric on the neckline and sleeves is so pretty. The necklace is very cute, and so are the socks. I love the length of this dress, it's a little shorter, so it looks to me like a true 1940s dress. Violet can't wait to wear it for her birthday in January (but she might have to wear it a little early too!) I give it an A!

Metalic Sport Shoes- I love the look of the new AG shoes, and these ones were at the top of my list, but I usally don't buy shoes alone, but when I needed to hit $30 for the code, I decided to give in. These shoes are really cute, to me they look very European. They are slip-ons and can easliy be worn with or without socks. The soles are a little big for my liking, but overall I'm happy I got the shoes. I am slighly worried that they will fall off in Italy, so I'll have to be carefull. I give them an A-.

Emily's Meet Dress- Oh MY GOSH!! This is one of the cutest dresses AG dresses I own, if not the cutest. And for $20.00 ($13 after using the code) you can't go wrong. The dress is all one peice (I was thinking it might be two from the photos I saw). It is very well made, and just lovely in person. The periwinkle blue background is just stunning, and the headband is so cute! Plus, you get a new pair of AG underwear with this outfit, so you can't go wrong. My grade: A+

Hope this helped!

Jessica

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 13, 2006 05:09 PM: Message edited by: FarmhouseGirl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know! I love Emily's Meet dress too-especially the cardigan. It adds the finishing touch!

-Jordyn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the reviews Jessica---may have to get Emily's Christmas dress.
    I agree about Emily's Meet dress--it is just adorable---love the cardigan and other accessories too!! Another A+ from me.

Karla

Polly Marie

Thanks for the reviews, especially of Emily's meet dress. I might get this one!

*AG Star*

Thanks for the reviews! My sister is getting Emily, and is giving me the meet dress since she's turning her into an AGOT. forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the great reviews!

If you get a chance can you PRETTY PLEASE post a picture of Molly in Emily's Meet Dress. I don't want to get into the "friend" line, but might like to have Emily's meet dress for Molly depending on what it looks like on her! Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tiffany
    I just put Molly in Emily's dress for you to see. Hope this helps with your decision on whether you want to order it or not. I think she looks pretty cute in it. What do you think?

Karla
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...01911206&idx=1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jessica,

Thanks for your reviews.

I agree 100% with you on Emily's Meet Dress. I absolutely LOVE it and it is one of my all time favorite AG dresses. I love it so much that I am thinking I might eventually order another. It is soooo nice!

Karla,

Thanks for the picture of Molly wearing Emily's dress. I was thinking it would look GREAT on her and it does!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aww!Loving Molly in Emily's meet dress,so adorable!