Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is there enough room on the stage for 2 dolls?

I'm disappointed that there weren't more new clothing items for Molly. I was hoping there would be a lot of new clothes for her.

A big thanks to everyone who made the Emily albums. I really enjoyed looking at all the new items. It won't be hard to make a Christmas wish list this year. Looks like we will have to make our own Susan and Linda dolls. I'm going to have to take another look in the Molly books for their photos.

emsmombuysdolls

Yeah, you could fit two dolls on the stage.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AG Dress Designer:
    ...I'm disappointed that there weren't more new clothing items for Molly. I was hoping there would be a lot of new clothes for her.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I also hoped there would be new clothes for Molly, especially a nice warm coat. I'm happy with what there is but it still seems some obvious items are missing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know, Molly could have had more. I don't really think they would but what if AG didn't show all the items at the premire and saved a few as a little surprise.

thepidget

I think there are some AGT's who would do a great job standing in for Linda and Susan. I like AGTs #24 and #25 in particular (but I don't know if their eye colors are right).

I loved looking through the Emily premiere albums, but I was also disappointed that Molly didn't get more regular clothes. Her skating outfit is cute but I wonder if she could use that ensemble for everyday wear. It's too bad AG had to retire her Route 66 and Victory Garden dresses, since those aren't costume-y and can be worn anytime. Oh, well, I guess it's eBay time for me...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think your Molly looks lovely in Kit's dress! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gee, come to think of it, I guess the stage is the BIG TICKET item for this year instead of something linked to transportation. It's a breakthrough! Of course if they gave Molly a car, she wouldn't be able to go anywhere in it because gas was rationed.

thepidget

Originally posted by MaryCarly:
    I think your Molly looks lovely in Kit's dress! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks, MaryCarly. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] It's a good thing that Kit and Molly are so close together in time, so it's okay if they share clothes. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Honestly? You could probably make a bigger, nicer stage for cheaper. It would surely fit more dolls, and they'd have room to move around on.

Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In the pictures I have seen the stage just dosen't look large enough. I agree one could make a stage themselves. I would like for 2-3 dolls to fit comfortably on it. I'm so out of room for big items though.

I'm from Molly's era and I'm going to look through the old photo albums to see what kind of clothes I wore back then. My sister is from Kit's period. I recall wearing corduroy jumpers with white blouses, dresses with collars and cuffs and smocked dresses. I had a red wool coat that I loved too, can't remember ir's style though. We also always wore a hat and gloves for church. My mother sewed all my clothes until Jr High.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast