Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HI, we arrived back in Texas last Saturday. We had a great time in CA. We were camping in the mountains and in Ventura at the beach with one of our son's and 2 GD's. After being away for a little over a month, it's taken me all week to get caught up here and have time to post.

We went to AGPLA on July 15th. My GD'S had a super time. I'll try to put together an album over the weekend and answers the PM's I have. We had brunch in the cafe and saw the review. I and the GD's were able to get all the new outfits. (Thanks to a VERY generous son, who came with) I also got 3 new dolls, AGT's 14, 6 and 23. My grey eyed GD has deceided her eyes are more on the blue side, she thinks she looks more like AGT 23 than Molly, so we each had to have 23 to be her mini me LOL. She has had little Sarah (Molly) for about 6 years.

Here is the link to the album
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2103400722

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 05, 2006 12:34 PM: Message edited by: AG Dress Designer ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome back! I'll be lookinf forward to the album. It sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had a great time, although the time just passed too quickly. I'm a native Californian. I really miss the beach. We spent part of the time camping at the beach in Ventura. Our son's idea of camping is in a 40 ft fifth wheel. LOL I took my oldest AG who is a Molly out there. She wound up staying to visit with one of my GD's dolls. I have 38 dolls. who would think I would miss this particular one so much. I'm working on the album now will link this in a few moments.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

great album! It looks like a fun trip was had by all. I like that your gds are a little older. It's so nice to see older girls still into dolls. I didn't know AGP had the heart shaped waffles. (actually that's a typical Scandinavian flower design) Those have long since been a favorite of mine since I had them for snack in Norway. They serve them with whipped cream or sour cream and jam.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a fun time you all had! Thanks so much for sharing the fun with us. [img]smile.gif[/img] Granddaughters and AG dollies just seem to go together, don't they? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have 6 GDS with AG dolls. Most of them have multiple dolls. It seems grandmothers have more time to play. I started sewing for the girls and there dolls about 6 yrs ago. Doll collecting goes back a few generations in my family. I was almost holding my breath with this planned trip. I was scheduled to go back east and to AGPNY a year ago in May. My GD who lives in Maryland had her 8th birthday party at AGPNY at that time. In January of this year one of my DD's and her DD went to AGPC for a birthday celebration. Because of heart problems I wasn't able to go either time. I had surgery in April which has corrected the problem. I was afraid if I said to much about this trip somehow it might get jinxed. We had a great time and caught a lot of fish.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 06, 2006 07:37 AM: Message edited by: AG Dress Designer ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have finished the album and added the link.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a Great son and Granddaughters!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Sounds like so much fun!!!!!!
    Love your album!!!!!!
    Where is the store in LA is it close to Beverly Hills?
    My husband is supposed to delivery a car for a celebrity client to the Rolls Royce dealership later this month in Beverly Hills and he is going to see if Nicole can go along with him.They will only be there a couple of days,but I thought if it is fairly close, he could take her there. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great album; glad you had fun! The waffles were very cute, and looks like you got some nice things!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Welcome back! Although is you're like my mother, being home after a long vacation usually makes you want to escape again. [img]redface.gif[/img]

It looks like you had a great time. I'm so glad you finally made it to AGP after all your earlier disappointments. Now all you need is to get your doll back! LOL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast