Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone have any of the My Twinn clothing for girls? Some of it looks so cute and the prices are great for the sale stuff. I can't justify getting a doll (although I would love to just to have them match), but I wanted to know about the quality of the clothes. Also, does anyone have any special codes for free shipping or something? Thanks
    Sarah

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't have any of the clothes but I know if you haven't ordered from them before there is some kind of code. If you call their number there is an option to hear info on a "secial offer for new customers". If you push that button there is a recording giving the code. There were some other codes a while back in a thread hopefully someone can find them in a search or still has them handy. Good Luck!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've bought quite a bit of MyTwinn clothing for girls, and the quality is excellent. Everything looks new after many washings! Please check their size chart, before you order. I've bought the extra small for my little grandaughter, and most of it is really long. She wears a size 4, and their XS is a 3/4. Two of the dresses I bought her are down past her calves, and she's on the tall side for her age. One of the dresses is just above her ankles. I would say on the average, that their sizing is generous, especially in length.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I forgot about codes.....I shop through Ebates.com. On My Twinn orders I earn 4% rebate.
    I do a ton of shopping online, so I registered with this website. Check it out, and see if it's for you. They deposit a check to my Paypal account, quarterly. They even give you $5 in your account if you sign up. Since Christmas I've earned somewhere between $40-$50. Every little bit helps. They also have any available coupon information on their site for the stores they list. Wish the AG website was listed with them. I'd make a killing in rebates!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 04, 2006 09:16 AM: Message edited by: AG Seamstress ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I buy a ton of their girl clothes since the prices are GREAT. They are big so watch the sizes. I ordered a Small since my girls are in 5 now and they are HUGE. The shoes and tights are especially a great value with the sale prices you can not go wrong.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Defintely order some clothing from them, but do size down because their sizes run large. I've been very happy with what I've gotten, but it's all on the larger size for DD, who is tall for her age and slender.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We have orded a ton of clothing from them and have been pleased with everything except one shirt where the colors bled through bad(it is a current one that is white with an embroidered flower from the spring collection). I have been so crazy busy lately, I never even complained or returned.
    Other than that shirt we have been happy with the clothing quality.
    With the sale and a discount you can't beat the price. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We have alot of their clothes also-and LOVE them. They are very cute-and nice quality. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Allison