Thread: Meet outfit swapout on new doll?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Got a question, ladies! A friend is going to AGPLA tomorrow, and was going to get an Asian doll for our church group. The deal is, we'd rather have the NEW JLY outfit when it comes out (assuming next month?), but she's going to get it while in LA now, to save on shipping. Our question is, can we return the complete outfit after the new one comes out, and ask for a new one? If so, who do we contact about doing that?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I seem to remember that they won't accept returns of merchandise that is no longer sold. If they are still selling the RFF outfit after the new one is released (they did continue selling the old outfit last time), it should be no problem to just put the complete RFF outfit in a box or a zip bag - I would do this as soon as the doll arrives and dress her in something else in the meantime - and send it back in September with a return form asking for the new outfit as a new purchase in its place. If you don't want to take the chance on the RFF outfit still being online or in the new catalog, I would wait and pay the shipping anyway. It is not going to be much more than sales tax if all she is getting is the doll.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 17, 2006 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>