Thread: I need #28 and Emily desperately and I blame all of you!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay, so I am new here. Checking on Bitty twins for my 3 1/2 year old. Only girl after three boys, so I am very excited. But now...I WANT MY OWN DOLL TOO!

Is this crazy or what? I need to control myself - I dream about Emily and #28!

You ladies need to help me - could you all stop posting your gorgeous pics and talking about these dolls?

Pleeeeaaaaase! No one will understand why I need a doll!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lisa

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to the board Lisa! I think it's impossible to visit this board and not want a doll yourself. When I joined a year ago it was because my dd had Samantha and I stumbled across this board. I joined because of her and now I have Kirsten and I told hubby I'd like Emily for Christmas. Of course, my dd continues to collect them as well. They are so fun and can brighten your day just by looking at them and then there's the play value for your kids as well as yourself. I've always loved dolls and still enjoy changing outfits and playing dolls with my dd. My advice...if you don't want the temptation don't visit this board. [img]redface.gif[/img] Then again who can resist!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mwhahahahahaha [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    Gotta love enablers. Don't feel bad, we enable each other too. I've was enabled to collect PM Historicals, and after only having Molly and Felcity when I joined the board in the beginning of August, I now only have Josefina to get. Emily is on my list for Chrsitmas (DH knows to ask about codes first since I still give him a hard time for not using the $10 off one when he ordered Jess for my birthday). SO many pictures of Mariosl have enabled me to sve up my sewing money to buy her form another board member who is is being very sweet and holding her until I can come up with all of the money which mayu take until the Spring.
    A doll for yourself isn't a bad thing. It gives you a chance to furhter bond wiht your daughter, adn who knows, as she grows up she may keep collecting. I'm am n my 20's and have 2 DSs, so my excuse for collecting is "I need a diverse group to model the doll clothing I make." Yeah, my DH doesn't believe that anymore, but I try. He is the one that suggested getting Marisol, or at least he did until he realized how muhc she costs now since she is retired.
    Welcome to the board, adn don't worry, you're not the only addict.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 20, 2006 11:16 AM: Message edited by: Gomunk ]</font>

Polly Marie

Welcome, Lisa. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    These AG dolls do beckon to you! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was an addict long before the Hostboard, so I can't blame anyone. They are just so special.