Thread: Called AG regarding UPS problem

emsmombuysdolls

I just got off the phone with AG and explained the problem I had with UPS yesterday and their supposed "contract". The woman at customer service was shocked and apologized. She said she has never heard of such a policy, it just doesn't make sense. I told her I had the names of all the people I talked to yesterday at UPS if they were interested. She said they are definately interested in persuing this matter. A customer service rep is supposed to call me back and get detailed info about what happened. They were particularly interested because more than one person at UPS claimed that only one delivery attempt was allowed. That is NOT AG policy or a policy they want to participate in. I hope AG gets down to the bottom of this so no one else has to go through this. Moral of the story--always take down the name and extension number of people you talk to in customer service, you never know when it might come in handy! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

** I know I don't deserve it, but it would have been kind of cool to get something for my troubles [img]wink.gif[/img] How about a free outfit?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just have to say that AG has the best CS! I'm so glad that you called them since this has not been the only incident that I've heard of with UPS and delivery problems. On the flip side, I have the BEST UPS man, he even brings my dog a treat when he's delivering a neighbors package. Bismark just LOVES him! My boxes are always left at the door if I am not home (I'm glad they do this!). Thanks for reporting that, I hope that it gets resolved so these sorts of problems become rare.

Shanna