Thread: They Came!

prasnlrd

P7280110
    Molly knows that Mommy Pleasant has this "thing" about all dollies having panties. She could not believe that Mommy had so many morsels that she ran out of dollie panties! GASP!!!!!...Well, Molly's cute pink panties came today so now she has her own. Molly is also modeling her new swim suit Mommy had waiting for her.

Isn't this WB morsel addorable! <font color="red">SMOOOOOOOCH!!!!</font>I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] her so much! Heeeeeee-hawwwwwwwwwwww!!!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] SLUUUUUUUUURRRRPPP!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So, you were waiting for her panties to arrive before you could take her picture for the family portrait? [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Can't have a picture of those morsels without panties! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

(Could be "evidence" in a DPS investigation of Dollie Neglect!!) [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Now, WHERE is that new PICTURE??!! Can't have that poor little Molly's heart broken by not being included in the Pleasant Family Portrait, can we? [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Originally posted by AsianAG:
    So, you were waiting for her panties to arrive before you could take her picture for the family portrait? Can't have a picture of those morsels without panties! Could be "evidence" in a DPS investigation of Dollie Neglect!!

Now, WHERE is that new PICTURE??!! Can't have that poor little Molly's heart broken by not being included in the Pleasant Family Portrait, can we?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="5">...HUGE SIGH!!!</font>.......ROBIN!....Did you know that "Bad Bunnies" "CHAP MY HIDE"!!!!SHEESH...HA!

No, I actually plan to get the picture done today after I finish grocery shopping. I have to go to SAMS in a few minutes.

Heeeeey! [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] .....why don't you come on over and help me get the other 27 changed into their bathing suits! HA! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Haha, yay! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hmm... I'll help... I need a dolly playing-with fix anyway... wanna give me a ride? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

My work here is done...... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

(heehee!) [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ROTFLOL!!!! When I read the title, I thought you got a few more morsels!!! HA!!!

Cute panties Molly!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations on getting some panties for my adorable dolly goddaughter! I just received an order containing several pairs for my own dollies, as I was running out as well - if anyone needs a referral to a good, inexpensive supplier, just PM me!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL; that picture of Molly is priceless! Peculiar, but priceless! (Most kids are less than thrilled to get underpants as a present, you know. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )