Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So, as some of you know I recieved AGT 15 from an ebay auction (GREAT DEAL), but she did have bubble eye. I sent her off to the hospital one Wednesday. I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT HER!!!!!! I wrote two notes saying "call me if you need to replace head" and made sure I had insurance. But the day I sent her off I named her, when she comes back I will introduce you all to Kaylah.

Now onto my other new arrival, another good deal on ebay. In my lap now I have AGT 26. Say hi to Zoe (I had her named awhile ago).

Now one question I have, she came from the Madison sale (little x). For those who have her, how long is her hair, all the way around?

Maybe Zoe's is just a little more poofy at the top, which is what it looks like, but it seems like her hair is a little short in comparison to the online pic. Her hair in front goes down to a little past her shoulder and in the back it seems a few centimeters shorter. Maybe it is just more poofy then in the picture online.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your description of 26's hair sounds pretty much like mine. She came from Chicago. It's not nearly as long as I expected or have seen in some photos. It's just past the shoulder and is a bit shorter in the back. You can remedy this a bit by spritzing the back and finger coming from underneath, pulling it down her back just a bit.
    Have fun with your new girlies!
    Heather

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...9639171&idx=38

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by jrtmom3274:
    Your description of 26's hair sounds pretty much like mine. She came from Chicago. It's not nearly as long as I expected or have seen in some photos. It's just past the shoulder and is a bit shorter in the back. You can remedy this a bit by spritzing the back and finger coming from underneath, pulling it down her back just a bit.
    Have fun with your new girlies!
    Heather

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...9639171&idx=38
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I kind of like it better this way, I was just wondering if this was a defect and that is why she was at the Madison Sale

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Janine_Nicole:
    Is she named Zoe after the Firefly character? I know if I ever get 26, her name will also be Zoe.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have a secret project going on. shhhhh!!!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

Straight foward answer, yes, yes she is.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah! Hubby anmd I were talking about that the other day. She is a perfect Zoe! Gosh I LOVE Firefly. *sniff* We have about worn out our DVDs, lol.

You know, Every time I see a picture of 26, I look at minbe. Her hair is shorter too, and she was purchased brand new. I dont mind, she is still gorgeous!

You can see Denver here: http://agplaythings.proboards105.com...ead=1148102471

My sweetie also seems to have loser curls- Even before I played with her hair.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is she named Zoe after the Firefly character? I know if I ever get 26, her name will also be Zoe.