Thread: Mid summers outfit and basket

Sail-Away

Interestingly my daughter pointed all of this out to me....Don't know if anyone had already mentioned it but, The outfit and the basket are in the Kirstens world book. The basket was right there and seems to be made to look just like the one in the book. Then there was a picture of two girls in there with the same style of neckline cut into their dresses.

Leave it to a 7 year old to brig the book home from the school library just so she could show me....LOL

I just told her, "Way to go! that was greeat watching and thinking!" She grinned and then sat down to read more of it! I love AG and PC because that is what these dolls are all about!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good catch, Marina - way to go!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] I love those Welcome to ______'s World books, too. [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#41356F" size="1">[ April 24, 2004 05:53 AM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I received Welcome to Samantha's World as a bonus with an ebay purchase. I love it. Kate looks through it all of the time. I'll have to see if the library has the others.

And great job Marina!

Tonya