Thread: Did the Felicity movie make Felicity more popular?

Lindsey Forever

Question

I remember Felicity didn't used to be in the catalogues before the movie came out, and she's in it again, since the movie.

I was just wondering if anyone knew if she became one of the popular dolls after the movie, or if she is still low on the list.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Based on how many people on this board have and love Felicity, she seems pretty popular. I know a lot of people were really upset when she wasn't in the catalogue (myself included!). I hope the movie did bring some attention to her. She belongs in the catalogue right with everyone else.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I've always loved Felicity since the character was introduced. The movie probably did make the character seem a lot more attractive to some, though. I know that before she saw the movie, my niece wouldn't touch my Felicity doll. She said she hated the "ugly doll with the hood." The Felicity movie came out - with the girls primarily in prettier lacy caps and such and wearing primarily fancier Colonial-era clothes as opposed to the more normal everyday stuff - and bam, she decided she wanted my Felicity becuase she had "more prettier dresses" than her Samantha, who she had also decided she wanted because of the movie.

Felicity_Fan85

I love Felicity too! She is my favorite of the historicals (as if you couldn't guess by my username, lol). I have loved her ever since I saw her in the catalogues in 1995/6. I partly chose her on looks (we both have red hair and green eyes- well mine is greenish hazelish) because I hadn't read her books when I chose to buy her, but I read the catalogue discriptions. I think the movie also made her a little more popular. I was also upset when she wasn't in the catalogue. She truely is beautiful!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Felicity has always been my favorite ever since i got into AG! I was so sad that she wasn't in the catalogues and could only dream of there being a Felicity movie and did'nt think there would every be one for like 10 years since she was so unpopular! I'm glad she has more attention then she used to. I think she got alot more popular since then. [img]smile.gif[/img]