Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't been on the uspto site in a while so today there were quite a few that I had not seen before. A lot revolved around star-follow your inner star, your story your star, every story has a star, inner star. There are also new logo applications, all of which have a star on them.

Some trademarks of interest: "Imagine" for children's magazine, "Follow Your Inner Star" for ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES, NAMELY, LIVE THEATRICAL PERFORMANCES, LIVE THEATRICAL PLAYS, ...(even goes on to list tv and film production) which I'm wondering if they are developing a new production for either a new AGP or just to rotate the current ones, "American Girl" for candles, another "Rebecca" for children's publications (books, etc), another "Marisol", "American Girl Place" with a star for clothing, accessories and hair stuff (new logo for store exclusives).

One that is kind of puzzling is "Just Like You" for dolls, doll clothing, girl clothing,and retail (store, catalog and online store). Is this just another marketing phrase or could they really be thinking of doing custom combination AGTs?

"Follow Your Inner Star" has several applications, for theatrical services, girl jewelry, restaurant services, girls clothing, cosmetics & toiletries, dolls & doll clothing (also includes party games, etc.) and catalog use. Looks like we'll be seeing a lot of this logo when it comes out.

I think they are also going to change from the current AG and AGP logo to the new one with the big star in front or A(star)G. New things to look forward to!

Editing to add address to uspto. I just search for american girl el segundo under owner name and address. By adding el segundo you get only the most recent applications. Last year the applications' address was Wisconsin.

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 29, 2005 03:17 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>

courtneysunshine

Thanks for the update Tracy. It does appear that ideas that are suggested in the Forum are coming to pass. Wonderful! Now I don't have to plan a trip to NY or Chicago

Kim

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great! So it looks like Rebecca might be the name of our new girl of the year next year. I wonder what her profile will be...

I sure wish they would tell us where the new AG Place will be. My dds are just dying to go there! LOL!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by OSusannah:
    One that is kind of puzzling is "Just Like You" for dolls, doll clothing, girl clothing,and retail (store, catalog and online store). Is this just another marketing phrase or could they really be thinking of doing custom combination AGTs?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can only hope...

Taffy

HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tracy, could you please post or PM me the link to this trademark site? Thanks lots!

HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tracy, could you please post or PM me the link to this trademark site? Thanks lots!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: New Trademarks?

Of course, registering a trademark is not a simple matter. Each country has its own rules and conditions. So to register a trademark on the advice of friends I turned to the site Register a trademark in the EU online. very glad that I did it. The process was very simple for me, because the registration was handled by professionals. I recommend it!