Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Albums: Ross4Less Orange Chairs Bleed! and AGPLA 6-10-06 w/Robin-AsianAG

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Eek! I'll go move whoever is isitting in my orange chair tonight! Thanks for the alert Sheila!

~Dee

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes! Thanks for the heads up on the chairs! We will have to spray them with clear acrylic spray.
    Come to think of it, maybe we should start doing that with almost everything! Just an idea!

Glad you had such a good time at AGPLA and that you got to rescue your new dollie! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I bet she just about freaked out when she got home and saw how many sisters she had, huh?

Did Bossy Amanda welcome her with open arms OR did she throw a fit because she has a new sister??? LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rachel Naomi is beautiful! Sorry to hear about the chairs. Your DH might have just painted the marks on, though, in the hopes you'd try to cover them up with a cast. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry the girls got stained from the chair. Apart from covering it with clear varnish, you might to put some cushions on the chairs too, which will have the added effect of your morsels sitting soft and really comfy.

Your Rachel is so adorable! Looking forward to seeing your beach party album already.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, the bright blue one stains too. I Pulled my dolls off, and there were bits of orange on one doll, and bits of blue on the other. I tried some oxy last night, but I didn't put them under a lamp just to see if it works without the light, and it doesn't. So, I will be repeating the treatment today. I think I'm going to have to spray a sealant over the paint on the chairs if I want to keep using them. Sheila, did you have any luck getting it off your dolls?

~Dee

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Poor Stained dollies! I hope they get unstained. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Glad Rachel and the other stuff made your day! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a fun day you all had at AGPLA! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I really think 15 is the most beautiful doll. Her catalog pictures do not do her justice, she is one of DD's favorite's!

As far as the chairs go, I noticed a powdery substance on the 4 chairs I was able to find, we do not have an orange on though. I washed them down, snd so far no problems with leaving a mark on the doll. I guess they are spray painted and that is why they had this fine coating over them. I agree that a spray coat of clear gloss would be the best thing to do. DD is thinking of painting somthing on them like the chairs we see at the beach, so I was waiting to do that until she did her "thing" to them.

Shelly

thepidget

Great pix. Sorry to hear about what happened with the chair, though!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sheila, you know I can feel the pain of stained "morsels". I have 6 of my dollies going to the AGH Wednesday for new limbs.

NEway, Rachel is beautiful. Congrats on the AG haul!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12