Thread: #15 ?

horselvr2

Hi, I really want #15 now! [img]tongue.gif[/img] But I have a question, is her hair hard to deal with? Does it get tangled easily? Can I see some more pics of her too? Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have #15. She is gorgeous. Her hair is very easy to style. I say go for her! Get her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I suggest getting the doll hair pick for her hair, but all and all it is no more difficult to comb through her hair as Addy's. It also styles and holds better. It is why I actually like Addy and Kaylah (My agot 15) hair a lot is because I find that there are more style options available and they will stay put once up. If that makes any sense. Until I got the doll hair pick I did you a regular wig brush, that works just find as well, but it takes a little more patients to make sure you get all snarls out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't had Amelia long, but her hair has been fine. It is such fun to play with! I got the doll hair picks but they're tiny. A helpful boardmember suggested a slightly larger pick (for under $1) from one of those discount beauty supply places. I plan to pick that up soon. (The AG hair picks are just sized a little too well for small hands.)

Here's my Amelia:

Amelia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I absolutely adore my Maia Raquel, and personally find her hair even finer than Addy's and easy to style.

She's very sweet. There's a pic of her in my siggy and I have an album of her as well.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2104895082