Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you think AG should make?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Molly, Samantha and Kirsten NEED new meet shoes. The plastic mary janes don't cut it anymore, and why doesn't Kirsten have real boots?

Also, I'd love to see more outfits from the historical girl's books.

Molly does need a winter coat, and Molly and Emily need the simple blue sweater/ skirt outfit that they play princesses in.

Jessica

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been waiting for over 18 years for a winter coat for Molly.

As far as a bed is concerned for Emily, while she is staying at Molly's she sleeps in a bed just like Molly's. In the books there are two of the beds in her room.

Nellie could get a bed like Samantha's and you could change the pink ribbons to lavender.

I would like to see more clothes for the "friend" dolls. For example, Samantha as a bathing suit, I'd like to see a different one for Nellie. Mollie has an ice skating outfit, why not Emily?

I would like to see more outfits and accessories for Coconut. Did anyone notice that she didn't get any matching outfits this Christmas?

I also missed the fact that there was no Christmas dress for Bitty Baby. The two dresses for the twins don't count. They look too mature for the twins, let along a baby.

Let's face it, we could list all day because we just want more.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My daughter has already asked why Nellie doesn't have more outfits. I think that they need to add an every day and school dress for her.

I would also love to see a jazz outfit for the AGOT/JLY doll line. My daughter takes Tap, Jazz, & Ballet. She has the Marisol Pink Ballet set but would love a Jazz set as well.

It would also be nice to have beds for all of the dolls. It does seem odd that Elizabeth is the only BF doll that has that item.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree, our girls need more regular food items. The friend girls need more of just about anything. The historicals need more of their book outfits.

I'm still waiting for those all-black button-up boots for Samantha. She's been waiting for 20 years for those things. I would like all-white button-ups now as well. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know it's alittle to late for molly to get this buts she NEEDs Linda and Susan. imean they are in all of her stories and as much as i love emily i would have been much happier if molly had gotten them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I second everything that has already been mentioned. The AGT line certainly needs some more casual clothing, and I'd love to see a pea coat with a knit hat and scarf as well. I'm also hoping for some more clothing and accessories for the historical girls based on illustrations from their books.

Here are a few other things:

* a drumset
    * some traditional heritage outfits
    * an doll-sized oven (that doubles as an EasyBake)
    * more pets please!
    * a swimteam outfit (suit, goggles, cap, team towel, water bottle, stopwatch)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Everyone,
    I agree to what all of you say
    Plus,the return of Felicity's coral necklace, chocolate set, copy book, and night time acessories that match her bedding. Accurate shoes for all the historicals. For the AGOT's seperates that girls can mix and match to make their own outfits and more stuff for Coconut and Licorace. Have a good night.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would love to see Lissie get some version of her town fair dress back. I think they could easily make something similar to the blue dress they had in the movie and introduce it as her new work gown. Any new dress for Kirsten, Josefina and Addy would be nice. I think a canoe for Kaya would be really neat but it wouldnt be historically accurate as she is a Native American from the plains. I would love it if they gave Molly a brown winter coat
    with a green scarf and mittens like she wears in her Christmas story.

And finally, in general, I think the AGTs need more everyday playing clothes as well. Everything they have now seems so 'dressy'.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When they first came out with the Today dolls I complained because everything was so tom boyish (except the ballet outfit) and I was told little girls don't wear dresses. Now they have done a 180. As a collector I love it, but little girls like to have play clothes for their dolls.

There isn't much in the outdoor line, i.e. jackets and coats for winter.

I miss the matching Coconut/Licorice outfits.

I think different Indian outfits from various tribes would be cool.

I would also like to see a completely new Historical Doll, instead of just the Friend dolls (which I love).

I think the reason they did Emily is because they didn't want to do two friend dolls, i.e. Linda and Susan.

Some 40s pet accessories would be nice for Bennett and Yank.

I always thought that it would be nice if they made the dishes and food so the dolls could sit down to dinner. Molly and her turnips - I can see it now.

Kit and Molly could use gardening tools. How about an old fashioned sewing machine for Kit?

Oh, the ideas are endless (still can't figure out why they got rid of Molly's bike and radio).

Emily needs a doll. Well, I think I could right ideas all night. We just have to wait and see what they do. You guys should write suggestions to AG - it just might happen if they get enough requests.

Donna Cotterman

Lot of great ideas here. Winter coats... yes, drums... yes, canoe for Kaya...sweaters, boots, every day outfits... but this grandma would very much like to see a shoe horn for the dolls.
    I really do have trouble sometimes getting there feet to "slide" into these shoes, boots and skates.
    Yes, I would really like a shoe horn [img]smile.gif[/img]

^j^ Mrs.C.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast