Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm going to AGPLA in August and getting my 4th doll. I had picked out Josefina. But now I'm having doubts! I'm seeing all these adorable dolls and Josefina is really starting to pale in comparison. I made some stuff for her and bought the weaving outfit, but I could just have a time traveler... So I'm really not sure! Should I just decide at AGPLA?

mori

It'd be a shame to not get her after all that effort. You'll know for sure what to do when you get there.

mori

It'd be a shame to not get her after all that effort. You'll know for sure what to do when you get there.

Polly Marie

Try to not think on which doll for a while---instead make things for the dolls you have now.
    Indecision is not pleasant to dwell with for a long time.
    [img]confused.gif[/img]
    Wait til you get to AGP in August & you will have your doll send out those, "Take me home, Mommie!" vibes.
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]
    I have so many times planned to get a certain doll but at the last minute made another choice that I know is the right one.
    Sometimes I get the one I've planned for---but not as often as the unexpected ones.
    Enjoy your dolls! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd wait until you get there, and see what you think [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AgLight:
    pale in comparison.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No No, Josefina is lovely. You will love her when you see her. She has the most beautiful face (she shares with Elizabeth, I think.) I love Josefina so much I have 3 of them and each one is different. Wait until you get to AG to make up your mind. Nothing pale about Josefina. Have you read her stories? You will so want her after reading her touching stories.

[img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] Molly took of her glasses to look like Josefina.

thepidget

[quote]Originally posted by MollyGirl:
    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] Molly took of her glasses to look like Josefina.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">MollyGirl, your Molly and her glasses crack me up. My own Molly tips her glasses to your Molly!

AgLight, I think I have a similar problem with being indecisive about dolls. After all, these dolls are expensive and you only want what you think will be best for you. I've been at AGP a couple of times and I find myself changing my mind about who should be my next doll. However, I've been saving up my money so I can get another doll this summer, so I guess I should try to make up my mind fairly soon...

[img]eek.gif[/img]

And, of course, let us know who you finally get at AGPLA! Josefina is very pretty and maybe you will fall in love with her once you see her in person.

13Pumpkins

Originally posted by MollyGirl:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> AgLight:
    pale in comparison.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No No, Josefina is lovely. You will love her when you see her. She has the most beautiful face (she shares with Elizabeth, I think.) I love Josefina so much I have 3 of them and each one is different. Wait until you get to AG to make up your mind. Nothing pale about Josefina.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">DITTO! I have a first run Josefina for my actual Josefina, plus 2 that I turned into boys. I am definatly wanting to get another PM to be Josefian's twin sister. And that doesn't seem enough. I LOVE this doll she/he is absolutly gorgous no matter what.... clothes, hair, etc.
    Josefina is my fav historical, purely on asethtics!

[img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]