Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi,peoples!Sorry I haven't been on a while!My account has been screwy latley,Missed ya'll!!!Elizabeth is fine,and I have trouble making one decision:Should she be a modern girl or colonial?Thanks!

Bitsy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome back!!

Why not have Elizabeth time travel? That way, she can wear colonial dresses AND AGT stuff.

Polly Marie

Bitsy, Welcome back and I agree with Laura about making Elizabeth into a time traveler.
    My daughter just got the time traveler, Kat from the stardust classics line. It's fun changing period clothes and you don't have to buy another doll for each period. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Inactive Member AgElizabethdoll's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Neat idea!thanks!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

thepidget

I like the time traveler idea, too. Lizzie looks good in just about anything. She's a lucky gal! [img]tongue.gif[/img] You can show us pics of her wearing both kinds of clothes!

(Now, if only I could get my historicals to dress in more modern clothes.....hmmm.... I don't know if I'm a "purist" but it's hard for me to put my historicals into anything that looks WAY off base, haha.)

Inactive Member AgElizabethdoll's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by thepidget:
    I like the time traveler idea, too. Lizzie looks good in just about anything. She's a lucky gal! [img]tongue.gif[/img] You can show us pics of her wearing both kinds of clothes!

(Now, if only I could get my historicals to dress in more modern clothes.....hmmm.... I don't know if I'm a "purist" but it's hard for me to put my historicals into anything that looks WAY off base, haha.)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know,it's great!I know what you mean!

[img]tongue.gif[/img]