Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My poor dolls [img]frown.gif[/img]

First there was the whole debacle about Linsi and Marie not being friends anymore (I wonder if Linsi is so flopsy because Marie pushed her off of the high bunk?!). Then Nellie got all mad at Sam and Piper and left the class and now... my sister absolutely hates Piper, and has started a club against her and I am kind of upset. I would really like to avoid Doll War III, or War of the Dolls Part III... whatever you want to call it. I am highly annoyed that SOME of these eighteen-inch beings can't get along for the life of them. Basically Piper's taken over the class since Kit-Kat left, and most of them know enough to just leave her alone as she is leaving anyway, but my sister's dolls are trying to start a mutiny and are trying to get Sam involved, who is Piper's best friend.

Do your dolls fight all the time? Or do they get along? Hmm... I didn't want to start up the Piper-Kailey fight either. It seems that Piper causes a lot of trouble, maybe it'll be good when she leaves for college.

emsmombuysdolls

At our house, Kit is a real problem starter. And with so many Dollies to dress and accessorize, the one who gets the new stuff is usually shunned for a day or two. Poor, Josephina. She justed wanted her bird whistle...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by emsmombuysdolls:
    At our house, Kit is a real problem starter. And with so many Dollies to dress and accessorize, the one who gets the new stuff is usually shunned for a day or two. Poor, Josephina. She justed wanted her bird whistle...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Aww... usually my dolls try to suck up to the new girl to borrow her stuff. They hated Sam for awhile because she was the "favorite". And don't get me started on Kit-Kat - that's part of the reason they went traveling... er, I mean, YES, KIT-KAT, you are my FAVORITE dolls, and I wanted to give YOU the adventure of a lifetime!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Felicity_Fan85

My dolls fight all the time but then again isn't that what sisters do? Kirsten is the worst though- she is not much like her book counterpart- she may seem shy/quiet when you first meet her but she pulls her sisters' hair, she's antsy and demands everything from her collection. She also likes to whine when she doesn't get her way. All in all though, all my girls can actually whine or get in trouble though. Aren't these girls a handful? [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aren't these girls a handful? [img]eek.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yup [img]wink.gif[/img]