Thread: Shes here!!!

ag_rox

My agt #23 madasyn is finally here. If anyone is thinking about getting this doll, she is absolutely perfect. And the great thing is that it only took her 2 days to get here. Talk about fast shipping. Sorry I just had to share my exitement [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 17, 2006 09:41 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool! Congratulations! I just got Kit yesterday, so I know the feeling. 23 is beautiful. I'm having a hard time resisting her. Madasyn is a cute way to spell the name. Enjoy her!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yea, congrats!!! Post pics as soon as you can! I also like the uniqe way of spelling Madasyn.
    I can't wait for Lissie and Jess! Don't worry I LOVE hearing about new dollies. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh congratulations! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I have an AG#23 too. They are beautiful. I'm sure that Madasyn is gorgeous. I'm glad she got to you so quickly - it took longer than that for me to recieve Joanie, and she came from American Girl, LOL! Enjoy your new doll. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]