Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't seen any reviews of this on the board yet and wanted to let you know what I thought. I just received this Fri. after waiting 9 days to get it through the mail. Yes, AG shipping time has become very slow.
    Anyway I think it is a bit pricey but couldn't resist it.
    The leather like carring case is very nice and in my opinion AG did do a very nice job on this, I can't complain. red felt inside the case and a comparment just like a real guitar case to keep the strap. The Guitar is made of plastic, I was hoping it would be made of wood like Felicity's retired guitar is. Although it is of plastic, AG gave a lot of detail to it as a real one would look. Over all I do not regret getting this and plan to use it for display, it is a very nice piece to have. Hope this helps anyone that may be interested in getting it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks so much for your reveiw...My DD played Guitar for two years and then laid it aside and has not picked it up since...So, maybe if she was interesed, but doesn't look good...

emer222

Thanks for the review! The guitar has been added to, and removed from, my shopping bag many times.