Thread: AHH!!! THE FRUSTRATION! NEED TO VENT!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

I ordered something for alittle more than $400, so it is important, the person I ordered it from said that fed ex said they would deliver it to my home Weds, online this morning, they have no info, so I tell dd that lets just stay home in case they deliver it today, Thurs, since I don't think they came yesterday, if they did, there wasn't a note. so about a 1/2 hr ago, I figured, let call the local office and find out more info, NOT 1 LISTING in the phone book, ok they have to have a 1 800 #, yes, ok, call them. NOW GET THIS:--->
    Remember we have been home ALL DAY! According to their records, he ATTEMPTED to deliver it today at 8:30. WHAT!!!!!
    So, I ask for more info
    address:correct
    "Can I have a local # to call for more info?" like why the driver lied.
    SHE SAYS NO, we are not allowed to give that out. WHAT!!!
    can I have the tracking #: No we are not allowed to give it out. She says give us your # and we can request they call you, but can't guarentee they will. According to the records, they will attempt tomorrow b/w 8-8, GET THAT 8-8PM. I say what kind of guarentee do I have they will deliver it tomorrow. Plus I have things to do, not sit around for 12 hrs waiting to see if they decide to deliver it, since it seems they didn't today, WHEN THEY SUPPOSE TO! Thank you for letting me vent! I am just so frustrated! I don't know what to do.
    BTW CS says she has received calls like this before (crazy, isn't it?) I did give them my fon #, we will see if I ever get it. Oh, I even offered to pick it up myself, at least then i would have a guarentee of getting it. No, they aren't allowed to do that. Oh, I am burning up inside and I am normally such a calm and understanding person, but to me this is WRONG!

Ashley1972

Fedex did this to me once. I waited all day for them to show up and they never did. Turns out the driver got lost and went to the wrong address. They redelivered my package to me the same day.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks, but how can that happen if they have the right address, this is their job and don't they check the address where they go? I don't know, I just need hate the unknown, if they told me something more than b/w 8-8, than i'd feel better, even a time like the cable co, b/w 8-12, I don't know, for him to say he attempted w/o vertifing where he was at. to me if ups & usps can get it w/o problems, thank you though for letting me see someone understands. Maybe they will reattempt today, but hopefully since i gave them my #, they will call to vertify my location.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Let me know if you are still having problems with Fedex There are two BIG boxes coming and if they are giving you a hassle I have experience "Moving them along" E-Mail me if they don't get there - Keep asking for a supervisor and hang up if they refuse.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now that dd knows what is going on, this was a surprize, she is sitting by the window waiting and looking, constantly asking me when they are coming? Even wants to stand by the road to watch (it 4 lanes, so of course, no) but she is going to hound me and be sad by the window until they come, i feel so bad for her, i know as a kid, how patience is not strong. of course, mine isn't either, when she keeps hounding me at home. This too will pass, i know. just waiting for it to happen.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry this happened to you. I had something similar happen except with the USPS. I was tracking a package online and was surprised to see that it said delivery had been attempted. I had not left the house at all that day! I called the post office and they tried to tell me that my package was left inside my mailbox. I told them, no, that was a different package. So anyway, they eventually found out that they had scanned it incorrectly when it arrived at their facility. Not knowing what had happened to my package was certainly frustrating!

I hope you get your package soon!

HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would be LIVID if I was in your shoes... and I have been before. Normally I have this problem with the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE. Not that I'm surprised that a federal agency is incompetant.

The 8AM-8PM policy wouldn't cut it for me. I'd be on the phone screaming and yelling. They are suppose to be able to schedule a delivery at your request. UPS at least lets you run by and pick it up if they miss you.

Start throwing a fit about the cost of shipping... and ask them what proof they have they ever stopped by? If worst comes to worst I'd pretend that I was an investor and find numbers and information through the back door.

I had a problem with getting in touch with compitant people in regards to this one company. Since we are ranting I'll tell the little story.

I use to have my cell phone through a company called Cricket (for those not aware of it its pretty much a flat rate plan with unlimited local calls) Ok so they were so backwards you couldn't pay online only through an automatated service over the phone. So I pay lalala with a check lalala and they say the system is temp down try back in a few minutes. So I hang up try again. This time pay with my debit card...again same message. Try one more time with a dc and again same message... so I decide this is enough wait a bit longer and just call customer service.

I truely, as well as every other Cricket customer at this time, believe that the CS department is run in pergatory by people waiting to enter level one of H E double hockey sticks. Find out that all three payments DID infact go through... and these backward idgits don't have a fail safe to prevent you from paying too much. So I don't know about everyone else in the world... but I just don't have enough money laying around to pay for a cell phone bill three times. So I tell them what happened and want them to cancel at least two of the payments. They knew there was a problem but they said they first couldnt' do it and just consider it credited for the next few months.

Um sorry that didn't float with me. So I ask for a supervisor... they give me to mountain man jim who will do even less... instead gives me this number to a memphis branch... yeah first number was discontected... call em back get another number...that number is to a fax line... call em back again... this time probably foaming at the mouth... finally get someone who doesn't sound like they climbed out of a rat hole in the city dump... and they are telling me they can refund my money but its gonna take 7-10 days... still not floating... more yelling...more phone switching and the best I can get is 7-8 business days... no way. So I decided to be a little devil myself and find a backdoor in. Googled info on investing in the Cricket company... found their mother company... and found the vp's office. Well guess who got a call. While they played stupid on not knowing how pathetic the company was run they did refund my money within 24 hours and before the money had a chance to clear out of my account.

Moral of the story... don't use Cricket and know how to call big guns.

I know your rant is now the fuel that will feed many more a rants just like it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I get offline ( i use my home # for dial up & my cell for everything else) i gave them my cell # this afternoon, and lo and behold guess which phone # I have a message on. Well I got a local fed ex #, yea the one I wasn't allowed to have, & I said it quite interesting that you got my home #, the one I told cs that couldn't be used b/c i work on that # & i never did give it to her, so I ask them, why is it that you look up my # in the phone book now, but couldn't do that this morning, he said what is the tracking # on the attempt note left, uh, there isn't one, b/c they never did come. So right now, I have been granted permission to go pick them up myself, because again i would have to wait until tomorrow b/w 8-8 and I don't have time for that, I have things i need to do tomorrow! So we are on our way, i will be back and update you on this situation and let you know how it went. btw, i have never had a problem with ups, but i know i am in the small catogory. same with usps, the only irk i have is ups not allowed to leave it if no one is home, but i tell you more about that later.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm glad they finally let you go pick it up. There was one time where I had ordered Coconut's Doghouse and it would come with our regular mail because it was small. Tracking it it said delivered so it would come the next day with regular mail. We waited and waited and it never came. That night I had dance so we had to go and when I got home the package had come and my dad got it. The mail lady said that she was sorry it took so long to come but it got lost in the back of her van.