Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anybody ordered the new hospital gown?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I was looking to order the set-but when I called last week-I wanted them to make sure it was the new one I was buying-and through both sales and customer service-they determined it was actually still the old one that they had for sale. Did anybody chance it-and order one in the last 2 weeks? I was just wondering if it was in fact still the old gown-or if anybody has had any luck ordering the new one. [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks!

Allison

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When I called cs, on Aug 4th to send in my Molly with silver eye, she said they started using the new one on the 3rd. She still hasn't come home yet, but I hope that helps a little for you.
    Edited: I do remember someone who had gotten the new one and posted pictures of it

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 16, 2006 08:34 AM: Message edited by: for_my_rose ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi! That was me. Here is the link: Lindsey and new hospital gown!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I know people are getting the new gowns when they send their dollies in for repair/hospital visit-but I guess my question is has anybody ordered one seperately yet-its the set that comes with the balloon and id bracelet for $15. That's the set I was wondering if when ordered seperately-with no hospital visit-if they are getting the new set or the old set. Customer service seemed to indicate it was still the old set being sold seperately. Lindsey looks adorable in the gown-and it looks like even the balloon might be new? She looks pretty happy. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Allison

T. Lynn

I placed an order last week for gowns asking if they were the new ones. I was told they were the new ones, so I ordered 2 sets. After reading this board, I come to find out that someone was told by customer service that the code was still for old gowns.

Over the weekend I called CS back and they were very sorry for the confusion. New gowns are being "USED" at the hospital but not available for purchase yet and they were going to send this to another department since it was their error.

Got a call the other day and they are sending me out the new gowns (with no price increase) and a set for the bitty baby free (bitty baby has cap instead of ID bracelet) due to their error.

So, the new gowns are not available yet. Their code will be DR/GOW2. The CS said I got lucky and will make out better due to their error. The old gowns are on sale for $10 so they are not going to charge me the difference for the new ones either.

YEAH for me...

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 16, 2006 12:00 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a wonderful deal! Congratulations!!!

T. Lynn

This is too funny... Hey, are you my long, lost twin?

Also, did your seats come yet?

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 16, 2006 01:04 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yay-a shopping buddy! [img]wink.gif[/img] We haven't gotten our seats yet-any of them. [img]frown.gif[/img] I also snuck in the AGP exclusive bathing suit and accessories-as long as I was ordering the seats anyway. Hopefully soon-things take forever to get to us. Sometimes I've forgotten what I've ordered by the time our orders come. [img]smile.gif[/img] Was the code you posted for the new gowns when they are available? I'd love to get them before the code expires. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Allison

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 16, 2006 01:20 PM: Message edited by: 2liljellybeanz ]</font>

T. Lynn

Yes, they gave me the product codes for the new gown. I was told that my other code should have had a 2 behind it and then I asked why. She explained the codes to me.

Old Gown - DR/GOW

New Gown (American Girl) - DR/GOW2

New Gown (Bitty Baby) - DR/GOWB

They didn't say when they'd be available to purchase though. Hopefully it's soon.

* Boy, this is fun having an online shopping buddy! You may want to purchase the bitty baby ribbons & bow's pj set. My mom just ordered it for my daughter. It looks really cute on the AG dolls. I saw a picture of Kit wearing it and it's too cute!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 16, 2006 01:26 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Its funny that you mention those jammies. I noticed that a seller on ebay has a ton of the girls size 3 in them on ebay for $9.99-new! If they had a bigger size-I had definitely considered getting them for the girls. But-it won't work with only one having them matching. Anyway-I was looking just this morning and thinking about maybe getting those jammies-lol. I have one last order to place today-and am still undecided. They make make it in there-we'll see. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Allison

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast