Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anybody ordered the new hospital gown?

T. Lynn

At least you can get them for the dolls. My mom just placed the order this morning so I can wait till they arrived. We didn't get the matching for my daughter. She probably wouldn't be able to wear it very long (she's 6).

I just went outside and got 7 packages delivered. Good thing my daughter's down for a nap. I have to upack them and put them with the rest of the "stash" downstairs.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well-you beat me-I got a delivery of 6 packages today. [img]smile.gif[/img] I was just thankful it was well before hubbie came home from work. [img]smile.gif[/img] In those packages was the polka dot treat seats. I was hoping I'd hate them and could send them back-but it just wasn't so. I installed them on a table with no problem-and they were very sturdy-no issues. So, I may end up with polka dot seats-AND-striped seats. lol At least with the code-these ones weren't too much.

Now-for the hospital gown update-I called again today-and the new ones are now available with the new code in the above post. Yay! Thank you so much for the new code for them-it made it much easier for CS to find.

Allison

T. Lynn

How much are the new ones now?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

$15 for the gown, get well balloon, id bracelet and certificate. My girls started being very noisy when I called-so I need to call tomorrow and actually order them when its a little quieter. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Allison

ButtercupFlibble

I was pleasantly surprised to see it when I sent PM Kirsten in for her new eyes (it wasn't silver eye, but the left one was very odd looking). They said they might have to give her a whole new head, and that if they did she'd get new limbs to match the skin tone. (I was kind of hoping for a free new head since her hair is so unmanageable if you take it down.)

Unfortunately they only replaced the eyes, but they did rebraid her hair for me and make it look lovely and the new hospital gown is gorgeous. I wish I had some of the fabric they used to make some kind of outfit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Lol-us again-buying the same stuff. [img]wink.gif[/img] It was me who posted about the new ones not being available yet in the old thread-when I called and asked. That's really great that you were able to get the new ones. I'm once again-jealous! lol I guess I'll just have to wait for them to become available. I was hoping to get the sets for her birthday next week-but it doesn't look like we will. Maybe for Christmas. Yay for you for making out so well! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Allison

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ August 16, 2006 01:03 PM: Message edited by: 2liljellybeanz ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 16, 2006 01:04 PM: Message edited by: 2liljellybeanz ]</font>

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What's the difference between the old gowns and the new ones? Unfortunately, I can't make the link to the pictures work, probably because Imagestation has upgraded to the point where my OSX won't interact with it very well, especially when I use Explorer. It tends to work a little better if I use Firefox. Any chance you could type out the full address for me?

Thanks,
    Joy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The old one I believe was striped-and the new one is the cutest lavendar with flowers. Very cute!

Allison

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My daughter's Felicity will be home from the hospital on Monday. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I am excited that she will be wearing the new hospital gown! I am also very excited that she is coming home - it was so hard for me to send her!

T. Lynn

Oh, I'm glad to hear she'll be home soon. We almost had to send Marisol one time and my daughter cried so hard. Good thing we didn't end up having to send her...

Anyway, I just got a confirmation for the new gowns. They are due to arrive tomorrow, yeah!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast