Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OH MY GOSH! That is a LOT of new stuff!

And by golly! Something new for my girl, Josefina! Also glad to see something new for Kirsten!

Laurie

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 27, 2006 08:40 AM: Message edited by: dianasmama ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG -- I am soooooooooo excited!!!!!!

I can't wait for the new catalog!!!!!

monimarine

Very glad to see Josefina get something new! But does Samantha really need another outfit? Gees!

I still don't understand the Jess motor scooter. Makes no sense to me. I won't be adding that to her collection.

Definitely looking forward to seeing the new AGOT and bitty outfits!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh cant wait thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I supppose I should wait to see the items, but the today and historical launches are generally disappointing to me.

IMO, a motor scooter for Jess is SO not necessary considering all that poor girl really does need. It doesn't surprise me that Sam is getting a new outfit, since she has always been the biggest seller and these kinds of decisions are market driven. But yay for new outfits for Josefina & Kirsten, as those are long overdue. If only Addy was included in the largesse, it would be perfect, LOL. Now to me, the JLU/AGOT outfits all sound like new editions of old themes...cheerleading, soccer, ballet, gymnastics, pajamas, et cetera. Again, though, it's all market driven, as those are the things that must sell well.

Unless there are some real knock-outs, looks like I'll be able to save some money this time around...at least until the new GLU dolls are launched. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Felicity_Fan85

If I just placed an order for the current hair care kit that's on sale, I should still get that right? My mom wanted her own and so I added it to my basketball outfit because I made it 100 days without buying directly from the aG website/catalog/phone. (ebay and bookstores and amazon didn't count).

monimarine

Eleanor, I was thinking the same thing about the cheerleading/soccer/etc items.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YEAH! Can't wait to see the Recess Set for Kirsten! AND...EVERYTHING else!

rolloverrover

Thanks for listing all the goodies! It sure looks as though heavy emphasis was given to the babies and also making sure real little girls can dress like their dolls. I was hoping for more AGOT/JLY outfits (particularly outfits not sports related).

My patience is wearing thin. I want to see everything NOW!! I hope they post things today rather than tomorrow.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 27, 2006 10:00 AM: Message edited by: SugarMagnolia ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm super excited!! I was hoping for something for Kirsten and Josefina and I have wanted a rhythmic gymnastics outfit (I guess it's an outfit, it doesn't actually specify though... :confused [img]smile.gif[/img] . They had one a few years ago but I never got it. And a ballet outfit! Yay!

The other outfits sound neat, can't wait to see what they look like! Some of the accessories I just bought at the outlet sale though, I wonder what the new items will be like. I hope I'm not going to wish I had those instead.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast