Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Target Dollar Shop CRAZY! (not OT)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MOM to JILLIAN:
    Katie,
    At our Walgreens I found marbled composition books that are 3 x 5 inches. They are on sale again this week--6 for $1.00.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for telling me this! After buying a couple of mini composition books(with funkier covers) at Office Depot for 99c each, I raced over to Walgreens, dug through the ad paper and pulled 6 mini comp books-2 red, 2 green and 2 purple.

I asked if the spiral bound memo books will go on sale and the manager(who I know from when I worked at a different Walgreens last year) and he said yes! So instead of paying 2/$1 which they are now, hopefully the'll be 6/$1 or even 8/$1 next week! My dolls now all have comp. books but none of them have spirals, and spirals are much easier to lie flat or fold over than the comp books are.

Also, I saw these cool mini Coca-Cola glasses. I have the full-size ones but these are 6oz instead of 16oz and they were marked 50c each, so I bought 4 of them. They're a bit big for the dolls but not too bad. They'd go great with Molly's table(if I had it). I'd love to put in some permanent root beer floats or something in them!

More stuff for the dollies! Where will it all go? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 31, 2006 10:45 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will check it out tomorrow, I am going to Target.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Diamond Dragon:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MOM to JILLIAN:
    Katie,
    At our Walgreens I found marbled composition books that are 3 x 5 inches. They are on sale again this week--6 for $1.00.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for telling me this! After buying a couple of mini composition books(with funkier covers) at Office Depot for 99c each, I raced over to Walgreens, dug through the ad paper and pulled 6 mini comp books-2 red, 2 green and 2 purple.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm so glad that you were able to find them! We ended up getting 6 more today! They are so cute. Thanks for the tip on the spiral notebooks. I'll have to watch the Walgreens ad!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for letting us know! I am going there this weekend! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12