Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I sent my Lindsey in for a new head about a week ago. I was very pleased with the fact that not only did they replace the head, but they had cleaned and tightened the limbs as well. The thing is, I've noticed her one eye is a bit more loose than the other and in some positions it doesn't stay open all of the way. So, I called CS just a few minutes ago and the CS rep. told me I needed to mail the doll, and I would be reimbursed for the shipping. I always assumed they would just send you a sticker instead. So I was wondering for those of you that have returned a doll to the hospital, did they send you a sticker or did you initially have to pay the shipping and later get reimbursed. That just doesn't seem right to me. Thank you in advance!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi
    I have to send my Josefina back,(they replaced one of her arms..problem is she is a 1997 PM Josefina [img]confused.gif[/img] , and they sent me a prepaid sticker.

Ashley1972

You could request a shipping label and wait for it. Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks. But if you don't want to wait for it I would ship the doll back and wait to get reimbursed for the shipping cost. Did your Lindsey come with the red barrette?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I called CS earlier this evening after my mom discovered her Kirsten has the dreaded "silver eye" to ask what to do. They told me I have to pay to have her shipped there and request in the box to have my shipping refunded! Problem is, how will they know how much to refund me? Will they look at the price I paid on the box? I won't be able to enclose a note about how much I paid as the box will already be sealed! Any advice?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow they pay to ship for silver eye? I have dropped 2 dolls for silver eye at the AG hospital and they made me pay to ship. I am dropping off a Bitty tommorow and am going to ask now. Now I am mad [img]mad.gif[/img] I think they SHOULD pay, it is their mistake.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I called CS and they are sending me a sticker. She said it would be about a week and a half till it arrives, which is fine.

AGMom2: my Lindsey did return to me with the red bobby pin. In fact, they actually gave me an extra one. I requested one because I wasn't sure if they automatically gave you one with a new a head or not. So I'm guessing that's why I got two. I was very impressed that they did this!

uktmw: I would try calling back and seeing if they will send you a sticker. I didn't think that sounded right, so that's why I called back. They did say that if you sent it in yourself they could look at the label and see how much you spent. I say call them back! Good luck!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

parklife268, did you ask to get the old head back?
    thanks