Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: starting a local club

MickeyFan

Originally posted by keristars:
    Around here, the brownies go to the beach a lot and help pick up trash, or they go to the local art museums and learn about art, and in the more affluent communities, they spend a weekend at the campground at Disney World.
    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] <font color="#er76c1">--- Keri ---</font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think you must be close to me [img]smile.gif[/img] How nice for a weekend of camping at Ft. Wilderness! When I was a girl scout down here in the '70's, we got the opportunity to spend a week at the Girl Scout camp in Arcadia. It was horrible and we had to brush our teeth with sulfur water. Yuck! Glad to hear the activities have improved [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AsianAG:
    Welcome to the board!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I heartily recommend the old AG Club Handbook (try Ebay)--it focuses mostly on the historic character dolls and related fun activities that girls can do in small groups or by themselves. (Lots of good ideas, no emphasis on buying more-more-more!) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Good luck with your club! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You could also try the Circle of Smiles book from Hallmark a few years ago, or any of the craft or cookbooks.
    Also if you want it to involve the school in anyway, or announce it there, make sure to clear it with the building principal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12