Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I bought Marisol's Spotlight Stage and Tiara set about two months ago. Although personally I think eh, it's cute, but just okay. Personally, I think it's just sort of pointless; an excuse to make more things to sell. However, I just really wanted it to complete her set. But anyways, I have been meaning to ask this, but I have been wondering about the speed that the stage spins. I guess in my head I imagined it to be a bit quicker, mine moves at a fairly slower speed than I had assumed it would. So I was wondering if anyone else has it and could tell me if their's moves about the same speed too. Is it supposed to be fast, medium, or a slower speed? As I said, I guess I mainly assumed it would be faster than it was. But then again, I can see why it moves at the pace that it does. So if anyone else has one and could tell me how fast their's turns, that would be great. Thanks! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Nikki [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 13, 2005 03:49 PM: Message edited by: my little jelly bean ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mine also is super slow. It takes I swear a minute to go all the way around.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The one I saw on display at AGPC was also super slow, which is why I wasn't impressed and won't be buying it, not even to complete my collection for Marisol. I do however, like the purple ballet tutu and still need to order that.

Laurie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got it with Marisol's Whole World but haven't put batteries in it or used it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wouldn't say ours runs super-slow. I think it does run slow enough so that the doll doesn't whip around. I personally thought the stage was a waste of money and not worth the inflated price, but my daughter likes it and that makes it priceless to me. I wasn't impressed with the ballet outfit when I saw it in the spring, but after getting it am a very impressed with the quality and the color.