Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your favorite AG food item/party set?

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh Thank You all for your opinions!

I was interested in Kirsten's party set with the heart shaped cake and Kit's cake too, so hearing your reviews is great.

I actually got 2 extra waffles and whipped cream for the waffle set when I did a replacement parts order a week ago and I just love those waffles--so do Kit & DD!

I'm really leaning toward the lunch sets too--Molly and Kit's lunch boxes look very cute in the pictures.

Also, has anyone else besides MaryCarly got Kaya's foods? They look kind of interesting...

MaryCarly, if you read this again, please give me details!

I'm going to AGPNY next weekend (yay!) so these reviews are just terrific--keep them coming please!

Katie

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 19, 2006 09:41 PM: Message edited by: happyAGmommykatie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love Kirsten's lunch. The food is so cute. My DD also has Kit's lunch and that one is cute too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kit's lunch is great. I really can't say enough about how great the food in Kit's collecton is- it's one of my favorite parts! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Let me know if you would like any pics.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Have you considered letting her make her own food out of FIMO clay? Jo Ann's IS having a sale this weekend...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have Kaya's food too and they are great but I would be wary of getting them for a child because the basket breaks easily.

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thus far, it seems like Kirsten and Kit's foods are getting the best reviews!

I appreciate the advice regarding Kaya's food basket being fragile. My DD has been very careful with the small fake foods she's gotten so far; but if we end up with Kaya's foods, I'll put the basket away for later.

Although I love art & craft projects, I'm not very familiar with the Fimo Clay. Is is easy to use? extremely messy? good for a 4 year old?

Thanks again to all!

Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know if FIMO clay is good for a 4 year old. Maybe with good supervision. It is toxic if put in the mouth and not baked properly. Click here for the AGPlaythings Art Class section. You can browse it for tips on creating clay food. I highly recommend Klutz Press's book "Create Anything With Clay." It comes with 8 packs of clay and tells you how to mix the colors and give instructions for various projects.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12