Thread: Emily Pajama PJ's

T. Lynn

Question

After being at the AG party on Saturday, my daughter now wants Emily. I told her to save up her money to pick one out when I take her to AG next year for a day (since I already purchased her #27 for Christmas). I think it would be nicer for her to hand pick a doll out for a change. Make it a little more memorable for her.

She also likes her PJ set. Does anyone have some pictures of Emily modeling them? They do look cute online. For those who have them, what are your thoughts?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i don't have picture(i'll get them posted as soon as i can) but i do have the pj, they are so soft and the it has acctully buttons. that exicited me because molly buttons are fake. the patren is vey nice and the collar and ends of the sleves has lace trim

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't have a picture of them-but they are adorable. I love that it has real buttons and not velcro on it. Plus if you get the robe too-it goes so well together!

-Jordyn

MapleLeaf

I don't have Emily but here is a photo of Molly wearing Emily's pajamas. They are so cute! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

IMG 1748

T. Lynn

Oh WOW...they are cute. Have to show my daughter that picture.

THANKS!

horselvr2

Check out my albums, I have a BUNCH of pics of them. (well, Molly is in them, not molly). My username on imagestation is bubblegum19 so you can find my albums. (ps there are pics of Emily in my albums too).