Thread: Need help with a JLY outfit, thanks in advance!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got the Zip-Up Sweatsuit from AG last weekend. It's very nice but I've just read a post about how it can stain dolls
    [img]eek.gif[/img]

So, if you have this outfit (or have heard anything about this), is it something that happens rarely or very often? How bad is it? I like this outfit but I would be too afraid to use it often if it is confirmed to stain dolls [img]frown.gif[/img] And I don't really want to have to wash it.

If you have this outfit, would you use it and hope for the best? Or would you exchange it for something else?

On that note, are there any other outfits that are known to stain? Thanks so much! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Katherine

Janie3082

You are talking about the purple one that goes along with the AG mysteries, right? I have that outfit and I love it! I have had this one for most of this year, and have had no problems with it.

I have heard of people saying it can stain the dolls, but I just don't leave it on anyone for an extended period of time. I think the longest was about 3 weeks or so. I've even left it in a bag with other AG clothes for like a month and it did not hurt the other items at all.

I do, however, wrap the jacket and pants seperately in tissue paper when they are in my clothes bin just to make sure that they don't stain anything. Hope this helps. [img]smile.gif[/img]

*AG Star*

I love this outfit. It's never stained either of my dolls and they've both worn it for long periods of time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you Janie and Katie, I really like this outfit too! It's so much cuter in person. I'm very happy to know that you didn't have any problems with it [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope I won't either.

I would love to hear from more people (especially the people who did have a problem with it).

horselvr2

If you are still not sure, maybe you can wash the outfit, just in case?