Thread: ?craigslist???

GrandmaNonnie

ok..I'm new...what is "craigslist"?

Polly Marie

Melanie, Welcome to the board! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Craigslist are internet classified adds. These items for sale are local and usually pick-up only. There are different sites for the cities of the world.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/cities.html

GrandmaNonnie

Thank you so much. Now I can search the Atlanta area [img]smile.gif[/img]

emer222

Hi, GrandmaNonnie. Welcome to the board! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Be sure to read the info on Craigslist about scams before you buy or sell anything. That being said, I've had some very nice Craigslist transactions. Good luck and have fun!

emsmombuysdolls

I am in love with Craig's List and have given up on ebay because of it. It costs nothing to list/buy. I also like the it is usually local pick up. I don't have to worry about being scammed.

GrandmaNonnie

Thank you all so much!!! I have decided that for the most part, the only AG things I will buy used are retired items, or that "great doll and clothes " deal that has something I really want. I am not particular about PM dolls. I love the AG dolls now as these are MY dolls and something I share with my grownup daughter. Usually on ebay, I find that if the item is still available at AG, the price and shipping is more than new at AG...Also, I like to keep all the boxes and many used items no longer have the boxes...there are those retired items like "Scenes and Settings", Addy's Cape Island dress or Kirsten's Checkered dress that I still watch for. I recently got a great deal on Josefina's retired outfit, her table and chairs and dishes and treats [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm not opposed to buying used, but prefer new.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've used Craigslist to find the two cottages I have rented. It is the most efficient place I have found to locate rental housing.

Taffy