Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My Molly has been doing it, but her legs have always been a bit loose so I thought maybe I just hadn't noticed that she also leaned to the side. Hard to believe I would have missed it, especially since Amy, my Asian AGT is doing it now too. I chose her very carefully from the AG store and I know that she had no problems like this before. Anyone have any idea what is going on here. Two of my dolls can barely stand and neither is very old. I am afraid to even look at the rest of my dolls. Has some dolly disease infected our home???? [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's weird.. My Molly is 17 years old and doesn't do that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Molly is about three years old and she has been very carefully looked after, yet she deveolped this odd lean.

I just bought a PM Today doll off of ebay who arrived with paint and scratches on her arms and legs. She also has some scuffs on her face and she was quite dirty. She obviously had a rough time and yet she stands perfectly fine.

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Addy has had a lean like that ever since I first got her, about 1 1/2 yrs ago, and I've always wondered why. So I'm interested in hearing what others might come up with.

One theory that I've thought of is that maybe the stuffing is off somehow, but I don't know how that would be and what the cure would be.

Joy

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 30, 2006 11:57 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe one leg is shorter then the other. Which way is she leaning? Would be interesting if all the dolls are leaning the same way.

I just checked out my Mattel Felicity, she does not lean and she is a few years old. I will have to take a look at the rest of the girls and see if I have any leaners.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]