Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Samnatha's birdwatching outfit looks beautiful on her. The color is wonderful with her coloring. It is made of a heavy cotton and the lace is a nice quality, not cheap looking like the one on her bridesmaid dress. The binoculars are heavy and have brass trim on them and really work. The strap is rather thin though and looks like it could break easily. The hat is well made and has nice quality lace on it too. The cards are quite cute. I would definitely give this a [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] .

Josefina's herb gathering outfit- The rebozo is made of woven, not printed fabric and is quite heavy. It is really quite lovely and the coloring of this looks beautiful on her. The basket is woven and the flowers and herb bouqet are silk and very nice quality. The mortar and pestal are metal and very heavy. It fits in her hand quite nicely and she looks beautiful in the outfit. The bird whistle appears to be made of some type of polymer. I'm not sure on this one. It hangs from a stretch cord which probably should have been leather and maybe it was originally. Also a [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] .

Molly's camping outfit- definitely one of the cutest outfits I have ever seen and it fits our PM Molly perfectly. The saddle shoes fit very well and are nice quality. I know others have written about problems with these shoes so I was not expecting much. Maybe we got lucky. This is definitely a [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] andt to anyone who is on the fence about this one I would snap this one up before it disappears permanetly.

Addy's work dress- This is an adoreable 2 piece outfit and we loved the clothes pins. I think it will look great on Nellie too. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] We also purchased her cream and black patent boots and her shoes and both are adoreable.

The only complaint I have is that the binoculars are being exchanged as the pair we received are tarnished and very loose. They did pass the magnet test so I was pleased about this.

Overall, I thought Mattel did an excellent job with these new outfits and at first I thought they were overpriced but they do come with accessories so I feel they were worth getting. We will probably be purchasing Kirsten's new out-fit based on the quality of these two.

I hope this helps some of you decide and I will be posting pics later.

Edited to correct gramatical error.

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ July 12, 2006 11:07 PM: Message edited by: rel'smom ]</font></font>

PM silver eye Addy fixed via the "Polly Marie" prisma marker technique This doll is hard to photograph and show just how lovely she is, I can't say enough about Addy. She is really stunning in person.

Jess's scooter- well made and not as large as I expected, it will be good for display and if you have younger children they will love this piece. The horn works, and there is an odd startup noise, plus a very bright green headlight. The back will hold plenty of things in her collection and then some. Much better than I expected. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ July 15, 2006 06:37 PM: Message edited by: rel'smom ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ July 15, 2006 06:42 PM: Message edited by: rel'smom ]</font></font>
    <a href="http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2104177015" target="_blank">
    New items album</a>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 15, 2006 06:43 PM: Message edited by: rel'smom ]</font>

Polly Marie

Thanks for the reviews. I just received the Josefina herb set and I agree about all the comments you made. I'm glad I bought it! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the great reviews - I'm adding them all to my wishlist! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I added the photos to the post. I hope the reviews and photos are helpful.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Beautiful pictures, thankyou. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great album! As good as seeing the clothes in person. Glad to hear you liked the items, too! Thanks for sharing!