Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kirsten's Adventures updated!

thepidget

Aww...so it seems that Kirsten DOES have a softer side to her!! Thanks for the new story. I bet little Nellie will be a more calming force in your household. So interesting to see that everyone has a different personality. [img]wink.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

ROTFL!! I love these Kirsten stories! Wait until DH reads these last two! HA! ...er..when are you going to get Kirsten Sari, DPS is interested in knowing [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] . Don't make that poor dollie wait too long. [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awwww ! ! ! What a sweet ending. I am glad KIrsten is being nice to the mini dolls. They sure have been through some tough times already.

Then again, I couldn't help laughing when Kirsten said the minis would gang up on her and also when mini Nellie was guarding nini Kit. Also, great trunk!

Thanks for continuing the story. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Felicity_Fan85

Those are so funny! My mini Nellie and Mini Samantha came from Amazon! I can't wait for more adventures- and don't worry, my Kirsten is safely in my room (I'm in my parents room)- although she can be quite a handful herself, lol. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes yes yes, I love it, but Kirsten really does need Sari!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL!!!! That Kirsten is worse then my Kailey!!! hahahaa! I hope she does not get any ideas from yuor albums! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Glad you got mini Nellie!!!

And yes, Kirsten needs Sari!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Buy that poor girl a doll!! And some new clothes while you're at it! I'm a little worried she might come after YOU soon if you don't! LOL!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL!!!

I love your Kirsten. she has such a personality. These stories are great! I really like the basket attack, and the pic of Kirsten apologizing to Mini kit.

Thanks for sharing these stories. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Either a lot of people missed the last update (which was tucked away into the first Kit's Adventures thread) or else didn't care enough to comment. At any rate, here's some links.

http://www.juliestudio.com/kirsten/052006.html was uploaded 5/20 (Mini Kit's album; two pages)

http://www.juliestudio.com/kirsten/052606.html is the latest update.

http://www.juliestudio.com/kirsten/index.html is the index if you've never read any of her adventures. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Julie, this just gets better and better! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] That picture of Kirsten apologizing to mini Kit is priceless. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Please don't stop doing these stories!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast