Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This is perfectly legal. They are adults who work at a tourist destination. They are not being defamed in any way. I did not want to gang up on you since you are new. But I am now going to drop this topic, and I suggest you do the same.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 27, 2006 07:32 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>

GMART1382

Red face

believe me when i tell you she didnt approve of the picture and you can tell . It is not a picture like that of the personal shopper who was smiling and knew she was being photographed.

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ July 27, 2006 03:46 PM: Message edited by: GMART1382 ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 27, 2006 07:42 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My rule of thumb is to ask first. It avoids a whole lot of upset later. If the person says "No", respect their decision and don't take their picture.

Taffy

GMART1382

Smile

Thanks Taffy thats exactly my point

AmericanGirlLover2982

The pictures are being deleted right now.

AmericanGirlLover2982

The pictures of have delelted out of the album so that this subject can close, so everyone is happy.

GMART1382
    nice move thanks

Im pretty sure the girls will appreciate that

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 27, 2006 04:00 PM: Message edited by: GMART1382 ]</font>

Polly Marie

I saw nothing wrong with the original pictures, mho. In fact I enjoyed seeing AGP services. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

GMART1382
    I never said there was anything wrong with the service. I'm pretty sure she received excellent service. I only stated that the young lady seemed not to know she was being photographed and that it is wrong to take peoples picture without asking. They are not celebrities and we are not papparrazzi (as someone else mentioned). You can see the difference between the personal shopper who was asked to take a picture and the other ladies

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If one works in a place that is known to attract tourists, you should expect and know that your picture WILL be taken, and chances are you WILL end up on the internet. It comes with the territoty.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with someone posting pictures from their AGP experience if they are not saying anything negative about the people in it.

I work the renaissance faire and other re-renactment events. I knew going into it my picture would be taken, and that it could end up online. No one had to tell me. I KNEW.

And lo and behold, I was right. I've come across my picture on a number of historic websites. Some pictures I can vagely recall being taken, and others I had no clue someone took of me.

Somewhere floating around is a less than flattering picture of me in costume sleeping on the grass with my knitting next to me. It had been a long hot day, and I was tired.

I was not upset about finding this picture however. I was in a public place and part of the event. Someone probably thought it was funny and a good picture op, so it happened.

This is a frequent thing for many of us and there is nothing wrong at all with it, in my opinion.

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ July 27, 2006 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Janine_Nicole ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 27, 2006 07:44 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast