Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Polly Marie:
    I saw nothing wrong with the original pictures, mho. In fact I enjoyed seeing AGP services.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It never has to do with the picture itself; it has to do with whether the individual in the picture wants their picture taken or wants their picture displayed for God and everyone to see. Some people are, by nature, private and do not want their pictures displayed under any circumstances. Courtesy demands we respect their wishes.

Taffy

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 27, 2006 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Taffy Cheerful ]</font>

HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, if you are such a private person you shouldn't work at a tourist attraction. There are plenty of well paying jobs out there that won't put you infront of a camera.

I'm really curious? When you guys go out on trips to you tag everyone who happens to be walking by that made it into the shot and have them sign a release form? And if they don't comply do you burn the negatives?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with Janine_Nicole and the others. Please next time pm someone you have a problem with.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 27, 2006 07:46 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>

Lindsey Forever

We went to Stone Mountain once when I was little and there was a cute guy working there, I asked him if I could take his picture and he said he'd rather I didn't. [img]redface.gif[/img] So I guess not everyone likes to be taken, I should have not asked and just taken it!

He probably just didn't want some little kid crushing on his picture, though. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

GMART1382

I do not have a problem with anyone personally reason why i edited my original message to remove anyones name. I just happened to see her pictures of her ag dolls and noticed the unexpecting doctor being photographed. Since i do not want anyone to think it is a personal attacked I revised the original posting and removed where i saw the picture

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I saw the pictures. I think the woman obviously knew she was being photographed. She could've said something at the time.

Even so, if you are in a public place, someone might take your picture. It's life.

Polly Marie

Very nice of you to edit your topical beginning post, "AGP TOP MOM 13". [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I think this thread has involved our emotions as to, "Is it immoral or illegal in posting pictures of others in service jobs?"
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can't it be dangerous for someone to be pictured on the internet? I mean, what if someone comes across their picture and decided to stalk them or something? I know I wouldn't want my picture on the internet without MY knowledge and permission. No, I don't think one has to ask everyone in the background if they can post pics on the net, but if their face is prominent in the pic (or if the picture is obviously of them) I can see why you'd need to ask.

I remember one member (I don't remember the name) who couldn't post a pic of her DD and her DD's friend/cousin (something like that) because the mother did not want her child's picture on the internet. Why should this courtesy be extended to children but not to adults? JMO.

Felicity_Fan85

I never saw the picture so I don't know how it came out. I think it is fine as long as the person (if not asked) is in the background and not the center of the picture. Sometimes you could be taking a picture and looking at the focus of what your taking it on and something or someone could go by while you're taking the picture. When that is the case it's not your fault. Something like that happened when I was at a racetrack and went up to take pictures of Dale Earnhardt Jr's car go by during a caution. I was focusing on him but when I got the pictures back from being developed, I saw that Elliott Sadler's car made it into the picture as well. He happened to be near Jr. to get in the picture. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

If it seems like it might cause someone to speak out about it or if it shouldn't be for everone to see, there are some photo sites that allow only your friends and family to see the pictures (like yahoo). The album could always be uploaded there and then the person could say that anyone who wants to see it can PM her so she knows who is looking at it rather than having the whole world look. That's what I have on one of my yahoo albums- only people I email can see the pictures.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123