Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about Jess...and my wonderful dh!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

My DH is awesome when it comes to AG. He's been letting me read some of the books to him, and he's really getting into them! He loves Felicity's and Kit's time periods especially. It's lots of fun to have him actually take somewhat of an interest (for a guy) [img]wink.gif[/img]

So anyway I wanted to do a little boasting, hope that is okay [img]smile.gif[/img] ... And also say, that I think I would like to have Jess! I didn't really want her at all before a few days ago, and now I'm interested. Can anyone tell me if she is a doll you would want to pick out in person rather than order in the mail? (I know a lot of people have had wig problems). We're trying to make a trip to AGPNY in Nov/Dec. And any Jess pictures you can share, please do!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 08, 2006 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Joyfulone ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love Jess. You may want to pick her out on person because I know some people have had problems with wigs and such. My Jess came through the mail and everything was fine. No wig problems or anything. Here are some pics of her.

agoutside008

Copyofsplishsplash002

CopyofHi009

CopyofHi003

CopyofDance

I also have the picture in my siggy and I've got this album and this album with her.

Polly Marie

To be honest, when I first got Jess I wasn't bonding but it took just a few days to really liking her. She is one of my favorites now!
    She looks so good in warm medium tones of colors. Some turquoise and other cool colors look good also.
    I ordered mine off the web. One of her eyes does seem to be a bit smaller but it just gives her a more realistic look. [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 08, 2006 05:29 PM: Message edited by: Polly Marie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The only thing I would worry about waiting until November or December to get her is she may be sold out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jess is so cute!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had my PS pick out a Jess for my niece. DH ordered one from her for DD too. No problems with either one. I don't think you can go wrong with her. I'd have a hard time doing it but you could always sell her later. Here's a picture DD took.

IMG 2602

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 08, 2006 09:59 PM: Message edited by: vew-tori ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My husband used to read the stories to our son. That's just a little bragging on my hubby. He loves the stories and always gets me something AG for my birtday and Christmas.

Right now he's in the process of building me cabinets to store all my goodies. We bought tall cabinets with 4 shelves from Target and he is putting rods in two of the spaces for me to hang clothes on and the other two shelves will have cloth drawers for the accessories. He's got two built so far and two more to go.

I wouldn't wait too long to get Jess - especially if you're doing it by mail - if you have a problem with your doll, you don't want them to be sold out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My boyfriend reads the stories on his own as well as with me. His favorite so far is Samantha, but he also really likes Jess.

It was so sweet seeing how into it he was--we read Meet Kirsten together and seeing how sad he actually was when certain things happened was just..aww.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Morgan,

That is so sweet! I love that he likes AG, he's a keeper! Also, Jess is such a pretty doll, it is so hard deciding, isn't it?

Jessica

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your so lucky to have such a wonderful dh. Unfortunately mine just tolerates my dolls, which makes me quite sad at times. On the bright side, my ds' love my girls and love to help me change them, hear their stories and watch the movies. So I'm raising a few "keepers."

I got my Jess through the mail, and she came to me absolutely perfect. Here's a recent photo of her just to entice you:

2006 10Halloween Jess2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast