Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, I really want the AG horse, the Penney. I will also try to get some stuff for Penney, off of www.sewdolling.com . just check out the accesorise sew cute link. They have a horse care thing with a bucket, 2 brushes, a winner's wreath, a trophy, and a jump, and they also have jumps for them. I will try to get something like that. Could anybody tell me about the Penney horse?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Penny is known more as the AG horse due to the fact of Penny in the book being a chestnut and the AG horse being a bay. That being said Penny is a wonderful item. I have always loved Breyer horses being a collector of them for as long as I can remeber. Penny and Steps High are like King size Breyer models. For display they are great not so wonderful as far as doll ridding them though. Although a doll is meant to ride them. Playtime is okay but the horse is not on scale with the doll. I like Steps High saddle better considering the doll sits better (due to the high saddle horns) and you don't have to worry about the stirrups. I have both horses becasue they are pretty it really depends on what you want them for.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I noticed as well that the horses are not on scale with the dolls. I'll pretend Felicity's Penny was a TB pony rather than a pure Thoroughbred- that, or the AG horse is the smallest Thoroughbred I've ever seen!

As soon as I get my AG horse, I'm designing a colonial sidesaddle and bridle for it from some originals I've seen. I'll post pictures and instructions if it turns out well. I don't really like the saddle and pseudo-bridle the horse comes with as they are inaccurate and wierd looking to me. I'm surprised AG didn't do a better job on this, considering the number of girls who ride and would notice. Breyer saddles are so much smaller and yet so much more realistic and detailed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yea- the AG horses look like ponies, but Felicity really wants Penny anyway. LOL. I really want to make Penney a corral, and buy the stuff from Sew Dolling. I'll also try to find some bridel(s) on ebay that would fit Penny. I like chesnuts, but I am real fan of Paints, Paliminos, and Apaloosoes. (that how you spell it?) I know, why don't I get Steps High? I mean I love Kaya, I have the doll, I read all her stories. But I just fell in love with the Penny horse. (Don't ask me why, I don't really know. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] ) Next I will save up for Steps High and Sparks Flying, also her saddel. Hey, I had a idea! I will make a thread: "Do you have a horse?" to talk about horses!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone have a horse from the US dog company? They look nice! I?m more into plushy animals.Dogs and horses