Thread: Traveling Kit-Kat's Goodbye Album!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It took me about a week or so because Imagestation wouldn't upload my pictures, and there aren't as many of them as I wanted, but it's still cute. Here is Traveling Kit-Kat's Going Away Party album, aka the reason Piper has taken over the world.
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...03690802&idx=8

They're with Kit 1934 now, but as Imagestation hasn't been uploading for her either, she doesn't have her pictures ready yet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope Kit-Kat has a great trip. Hopefully I can do some great things with them for Christmas.

Ooh, and I love your storage cubicles. I posted this in the guestbook already, but I knew they'd be perfect for AG when I saw them online.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
    I hope Kit-Kat has a great trip. Hopefully I can do some great things with them for Christmas.

Ooh, and I love your storage cubicles. I posted this in the guestbook already, but I knew they'd be perfect for AG when I saw them online.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think they'll have fun at Christmas [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . It's their favorite holiday, though Kit used to be afraid of Santa [img]eek.gif[/img] . She got over that though.

Thanks about the storage cubicles. We didn't buy them for that reason, and my mom got really mad when I put the dolls in them, but they just looked so perfect!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hope Kit and Kat have a great trip! Your storage cubes are so cute, and I love Kit and Kat's reaction to the idea that other dolls might be using their rooms... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

Kit-Kat, have wonderful adventures! Looking forward to pictures. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie