Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, I am thinking of buying Jess, But can't really buy everything she offers. Thinking of the tree swing though, Would you buy the monkey set, outfits, or pj's?
    What would you get with her??
    Thanks!

T. Lynn

What do you think you'd use more?

I like the monkey seat but you may want to consider some outfits as well. You may use them more than the swing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would defidently go for the outfits and the PJs, although I don't have her yet (she'll be here for my b-day next month or for Christmas). But you can never go wrong with clothes and PJs. I love her meet outfit! You have a tough decision, but I think you'll be happy with whatever you end up getting.

-Jenifer

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Would you get her purse, monkey, etc?
    Only thing I really love is the Monkey. lol
    $24.00 is high for that, I could buy her clothes for that price, almost. I thought about getting one set of clothes though, Don't think I need the Kayak either? I am terrible when I am
    given choices lol. I had decided not get get her and I saw her with her hair down and the red in it, and was hooked!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 15, 2006 01:49 PM: Message edited by: maronda4 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You could call and see if they have a replacement Toshi monkey! After that I love her Pj's! Have fun deciding!

Shanna

Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just got her whole world so Im probably a good person to ask. The Kayak is large, and since I mostly only do display it will probably end up deflated in a box the whole time. The tree swing is cute but I don't think (in my opinion) she looks great sitting in it. The monkey is my favorite part of her accessories, the others are just ok. All her books are paper so you need to be careful not to rip them. I love her PJs (they are adorable!) I am not a fan of doll swim suits in general but Jess's are cute and would be good as far as play value is. The scooter would have high play value in my opinion but it is large and a little too pink for what a motor scooter would actually be like. It is also more expensive and I would rather get more little things than one bug thing. That's just my insight. Let me know what you choose!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, Wow, That was a great help! I too don't care for the swim suits! I don't like the way it shows the very top of the legs, the way they go in, plus it just would make my daughter want to take her into some water! lol, I love the short set, just not the swim one. Guess I could sell that part of it. I thought I had seen A picture of her in the swing and maybe she is too tall for it?? Let me know, I just love palm trees, etc, but if she looks funny in there, thats a lot of money a can save! I didn't know I could get a replacement Monkey! Cool, I will have to see if I can. May end up with that set anyway, if I am not getting the palm tree. Edited to add, I would love to get the scooter for her and her monkey, for my daughter, but it seems so high!!
    You guys are great!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 15, 2006 02:04 PM: Message edited by: maronda4 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think her monkey is okay, but not all that important. I would get her PJ's and her Tree Swing. Besides Jess herself, those are my favorite things.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I actually prefer the scooter to the tree swing and so do my girls who are almost 4 (in Dec). I also like the kayak and the Pjs.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My daughter would love the scooter, SO much, but man it is so high!!
    I could *almost* buy another doll for that! lol

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 15, 2006 04:10 PM: Message edited by: maronda4 ]</font>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast