Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rethinking Taking Dolls Out Now?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm a little scared too, makes me rethink the time I put Jess on the edge of a moving boat. [img]redface.gif[/img] But I only take one doll anywhere besides my house & yard.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by FarmhouseGirl:
    Don't be scared off, it is so fun!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I will second what was said here! But then, I generally don't have kids to worry about when taking my dolls out, either. I have received a few strange looks, but mostly have found that other people are curious and interested in my photo shoots and often ask if I am shooting an advertisement (!). I feel that taking my girls out on photo shoots has greatly enriched my life the past few years. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am always scared taking my dolls out.

Felicity_Fan85

I am just hesitant to take Felicity out because she is my first AG and so I love her so much and don't want anything bad happening to her. I do like taking them out sometimes and although I will be more cautious from now on, I don't think it's bad to take them out. I like the idea someone had posted about making little tags in case they do get lost, or attaching a string to them for some poses. but it's fun to take pics of them!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've taken my beloved white bodied Molly out lots of times. She usually comes with us on any trip my daughters and I go on. Since she was a gift from my late DH, it kind of makes me feel like he is coming with us, too.

I have thought about what could happen to her, but I try to keep her with us most of the time (easier to get away with when you have kids with you!). The enjoyment I get from bringing her is worth the small risk of something unfortunate happening while she is with us.

Linda

AG Crazy in Wyoming

I am always scared taking my dolls out.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="blue">Dancing Queen</font>
    We're all glad to hear that!! My girls all tremble in there shoes when they see "THAT" picture of your Molly. We certainly don't want to meet her on a busy street corner. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ~Bugs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12